Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Old Wu murmured in his heart, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that moving to the base was a good idea. He glanced at Zhang Tiancai secretly and asked, "What do you think about Zhang Tiantian? Do you want to move?"

    Zhang Tiantian didn't speak. Unlike Lao Wu, his impression of the base is not very good. Speaking of which, this is the first time he has come to the base, but the experience along the way is very bumpy and tortuous.

    In just a few days, he experienced getting lost, watching women fight, being arrested... It can be said that those who heard it were sad and those who saw it wept.

    So in the face of Lao Wu's proposal, Zhang Tiantian hesitated and refused to agree.

    Seeing that he didn't say anything, Old Wu became anxious: "You talk, do you want to move?"

    Zhang Tiantian shook his head, not in high spirits. He said, "I don't want to."

    Old Wu was impatient. He talked about moving, and now he is full of good things in the base. He was thinking about the old men who played chess with him, and tried to persuade Zhang Tiancai: "Why? Is it because you have been locked in prison since you came? Actually, the base is good, you are locked up. At that time, I went shopping, and there was everything in it!" Zhang     Tiancai

    looked at him and sneered: "Yeah, why have I been locked up for so long, don't you have any points in your heart?"

He coughed suddenly and closed his mouth.

    Zhang Tiancai said angrily, "I was detained for so long because of my teammates! You! I was so focused on eating, drinking, and having fun, and refused to come to prison to redeem me!

    " I have prepared a coffin for you, as well as a wreath and a shroud! The most luxurious one!"

    Zhang Tiantian thought about it and asked curiously, "What color is the shroud? I like green."

    Old Wu: "...not green. "Actually, there is a green one, but Lao Wu thinks that one looks better, and after comparing the two, he quietly kept the green one for himself.

    But this news cannot be told to Zhang Tiancai, otherwise the other party will have to read the scriptures for a whole day.

    Zhang Tiantian didn't bother about this. After shaking hands with Lao Wu, he also began to think about moving. In fact, when Lao Wu talked about the benefits of the base, the first thing that popped into his mind was Chen Yuling's eyes.

    Zhang Tiancai didn't come into contact with many women of the same age. Yun Luxing, the person who had been grabbing snacks with him for a long time, was automatically expelled by him. If he was not a person, he would not be a woman.

    Zhang Tiantian didn't have any pink thoughts, he just had an epiphany.

    After discovering the oolong incidents of Yunluxing's 'sending a coffin a thousand miles away' and Lao Wu's 'one-stop corpse collection and burial', Zhang Tiancai has fully discovered that his teammates are unreliable.

    What's more, today, Yun Luxing and the others are still trying to get rid of themselves, which makes Zhang Tiancai very dissatisfied. He felt that Yun Luxing and the others were all bad friends, and staying with them would have no future.

    Zhang Tiancai compared old Wu and Yun Luxing, and decided to find a brand-new, normal person who was completely different from Yun Luxing and the others.

    That person is Chen Yuling who shares his interests (referring to speak ill of the Yun family together)!

    After only a few days of getting along, Zhang Tiancai has developed a deep relationship with Chen Yuling. They cherish each other, with Lao Wu, who often pranks him, and Yun Luxing, who grabs snacks. The existence of Chen Yuling as a friend is simply commendable. !