Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Yun Luxing wanted to refute, but she paused for a moment without finding the right words. After thinking about it carefully, she realized that there was nothing wrong with what Qi Fengmian said.

    She looked at Qi Fengmian dully, the tears in her eyes were crystal clear, but they did not fall. After a pause, Yun Luxing suddenly reacted. She frowned and explained solemnly, "No. How could Zhang Tiancai be a part-time trash can tool? We are friends."

    Friends are friends, how can we say that friends are friends? What about trash cans and tool people?

    Qi Fengmian raised his eyebrows, thinking that Yun Luxing finally found out in his conscience that he had to protect Zhang Tiancai. But in the end, Qi Fengmian realized that he thought too much.

    Because Yun Luxing said slowly: "How could Zhang Tiancai be a tool person? They always sue me, throw pot on me, grab my snacks, quarrel and fight with me, and throw them in my hair. Guazipi...have you ever seen such a tool person? Even if it is a trash can, he is unqualified and will be expelled from the plot team!"

    Then, Yun Luxing detailed the old accounts of Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu. Finally, she concluded: "He doesn't deserve it!"

    Qi Fengmian: ... Also, how can a tool and a trash can quarrel and fight with Yun Luxing every three days. In other words, what is Yun Luxing who fights with the trash can every three days?

    This topic is probably not going to be able to continue thinking and messing about. Before Qi Fengmian could think about it, Yun Luxing immediately concluded, "They're just too stupid!"

    Qi Fengmian looked at his swollen child, hooked his lips lightly, and asked softly, "Huh? Are you smart?"

    Yun Luxing gave him a dissatisfied look, and said confidently, "Of course." Of course

    Yun Luxing thought she was smart. In the past, it took her more than ten days to learn how to make yogurt, but now, she can quickly learn new knowledge, and she will never be able to read only a few pages a day like before. After reading many lines, it has even reached a state of unforgettable memory.

    The smarter Yun Luxing is now very swollen. She feels that Zhang Tiancai's name is wrong, she is a genius, and the other party is a fool.

    Qi Fengmian also often lamented the power of his abilities. Yunluxing used to be a fish's memory, but now that his IQ and memory have been improved, he can't be fooled.

    He didn't want Yun Luxing to continue to worry about Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu. He thought about the other party's complaints about Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu just now, and Qi Fengmian smiled. He found that Yunluxing was also a real treasure. If I remember correctly, the melon seed skin thing happened a few years ago, but Yun Luxing has never forgotten it until now.     Qi Fengmian tapped Yun Luxing

    's little head, and asked her with a half-smile, "Do you hold grudges like this?"

As she spoke, she patted Qi Fengmian's hand away, and began to look through old accounts and said, "I have a good memory. For example, you forbid me to eat ice cream the day before yesterday. I can remember this for a long, long, long time..."

    She said several times in a row for a long time . , to express his good memory.

    Qi Fengmian: ...he shouldn't have brought up this topic.

    For the countless times, he explained: "Your hygiene period is coming soon, so you can't eat too much ice."

    Yun Luxing said plausibly, "We're all going to commit suicide, and it's not harmful to our health."