- Chapter 4: I'm so sorry -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Rosemary's Pov -

- Rosemary's Pov -

When i wake up the first thing i see is the sun is rising through my still open curtains, now that i am awake i know i won't be able to go back to sleep so i roll onto my back carefully not wanting to squash my tail. That's when what happened yesterday hit me full force i'm professor Snape's daughter, a girl, i'm a neko, Tom Riddle's mate, i'm pregnant with my mates baby after a spell went wrong and i'm at Malfoy manor. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks because everything i have known has been a lie and the only thing that hopefully will stay the same is my friendships and i hope to merlin they do because i can't loose Ron or Hermione.

I shake them thoughts away as i climb out of bed and go straight to my en-suite where i have a nice relaxing shower letting the warm water wash of my tense muscles because after yesterday the pain is gone but now i'm just really sore and ache. Once i'm done i transfigure yesterday's clothes into another set of fresh clothes then put them on making sure to put my knee high socks back on (Outfit above) i also change the colour of the hair bow to green and redo my hair. Then i go to my lounge area and sit on the couch staring out the window not knowing what to do since this is all to much for me right now and i feel like i'm going to have a break down only for my stomach to growl in hunger. I call for Beast softly yet quietly hoping he hears me and thankfully he does because he pops up infront of me looking smart in his extra small white dress shirt and black suit pants.

"What can Beast do for Miss Snape?" He said softly

"Can i have a bowl of mixed fruit and a peppermint tea please beast" I said politely

"Beast can do thats for Miss" He said happily and pop's away then reappeared minutes later and places what i asked for on the coffee table.

"Thank you Beast, could you also tell my dad that i am awake and having breakfast" I said knowing Snape is probably awake making potions

"Miss Beast has already told master like master asked beast to do" He said sounding proud of himself and it was cute

"Thank you Beast that is all" I said kindly