- Chapter 18: The trial part one -

Not Checked, Not Edited

⚠️Contains abuse!⚠️

- Rosemary's Pov -

- Rosemary's Pov -

I hold a glamoured Tom's hand tightly as we walk through the halls of the atrium which is on floor eight with my family, the weather and Hermione behind us. Aunt Bellatrix, uncle Rodolphus and Uncle Rabastan are glamoured also because they are still on the wnated list and they don't want to risk getting caught tight now. The atrium is a large hall with fireplaces up and down both long walls. Down the left-hand side of the hall are gilded fireplaces which witches and wizards use to arrive at the ministry. The right-hand side contained gilded fireplaces as well, and these are used for departures. The floor is polished dark wood. The ceiling is peacock blue with golden symbols moving across it. We step in the magical elevator that will take us to courtroom ten which is where Dumbledore, Ginny and Mrs Weasley will stand trial. Tom pulls me to his chest and wraps one arm around me while his other hand wraps around the strap hanging from the top of the elevator just as the elevator moves suddenly making me meow in surprise.

I have never felt more nervous in my life because right now i'm going to face Dumbledore for the first time since i became who i truly am. I just hope my family stick to their promise and don't leave me because i need them more then ever right now. Once the elevator stops i let out a breath of air i didn't realise i was holding untill now, me and Tom walk out first them yet again everyone else follows behind us. The walk down the dark hallway made me grow nervous and the closer we get to the court room the more my nervous grow and i know if it wasn't for Tom holding my hand i would have bolted along time ago. I know everyone will keep my safe but it's the fear of Dumbledore working his charm and getting away with everything he has done to me and i definitely don't deserve that. I deserve to be fear free, to live a life i should have had at the beginning and hopefully i will get what i deserve by the end of today.

When we get to the court room Tom has to practically drag me inside and to the seating area because i saw the court room packed with members of the department talking among themselves which caused me to freeze. Everyone behind me and talk walks around us to sit down at the space just for us, Tom helps me sit down beside dad who is looking at me concerned then Tom sits the other side of me while keeping my hand on his. I can everyone looking at me with concern in their eyes and it makes me what to throw up because of my nervousness, my head snaps to face Tom when squeezes my hand only for him to kiss my forehead with a reassuring smile on his face. All i could do was squeeze his hand back because i could find the strength to talk or even think of anything to say to him thanks to the situation i'm in right now.

"We are here for the trial of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for his crimes against Rosemary Flur Ivy Snape who was wrongfully glamoured to be Harry James Potter, bring in the accused" The minister said from his podium

"Aura's stand infront of Miss Snape" Madeye said looking at me concerned just as he said that Dumbledore is dragged in and merlin her looks awful

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore you are stood infront of us to face punishment for your crimes against a minor, how do you plead?" The minister asked as soon as Dumbledore was secured to the shackles on the floor

"Not guilty and please minister call me Dumbledore since we are good friends after all" Dumbledore said smiling making me want to throw up more

"I will call you by your name Albus and i will never be friend's with someone who has endless mounting horrific criminal evidence against a innocent child" The minister stand slamming his hands down onto his podium

"Calm yourself minister, the evidence will be seen by everyone. Then he will get the punishment he deserves for traumatising a innocent child" Madeye said firmly

"You right Madeye, the first piece of evidence is from Rosemary's memories that were taken with consent it shows all the abuse she suffered through which Albus had knowledge off" The minister said firmly

"Is this necessary minister, this is just the child's attempt of getting more famous" Dumbledore said glaring at me making Tom hiss lowly

"Like i said Albus there is endless mounting evidence against you that has been checked and found truthful" The minister said through gritted teeth

"Old friend-"

"Now show the memories" The minister said cutting Dumbledore off

I instantly looked down at the floor not wanting to see my own memories of the abuse i had to endure my whole life. I could stills hear my crys for Vernon to stop, the whip hitting my skin, me screaming at Dudley to stop kicking me. But when it got to the worse abuse i covered my cat ears with my hand not wanting to hear the wooden baseball bat hitting my bare skin. Even though i was looking at the floor i could see dad and Tom's hands clench into fists as they watch all my memories. I wanted to tell them to stop watching but i know they wouldn't no matter how many time they ask because they want to know everything about what i went through. Suddenly i see Tom punch the seat infront of him and i know my memories go to the day before i went to Gringotts bank. That day Vernon brought out knifes to get me to scream in pain which didn't work, I could have lost my babies that day.

●🖤●🤍●🖤●🤍●