- Chapter 9: Unbreakable promise -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Rosemary's Pov -

- Rosemary's Pov -

I see Tom walk over to me and loop our arms together then walks me out the dinning room and down a couple corridors towards what must be his private office, i know us having this talk is what we both need to be able to work on things before the twins are born so i want to have this talk as soon as possible. With every step i take my heartbeat gets fast and fast so it feels like it's about to burst through my chest because any minute now im going to be alone with the man that's been trying to kill me and the same man that is my mate. When he stops walking we're stood infront of a solid dark wood door that has the word office engraved in it, we don't stand there long because Tom quickly opens the door and ushers me inside and as i look at his office i'm in shock because i was expecting his office to he dark and gloomy but it's not infact it's a grey theme with his own little livingroom to the side.

He walks me over to the couch in his office and helps me sit down then he goes to the other couch and sits down so he is directly opposite me looking at me with concern and awe in his eyes which clearly isn't right seeing as their is nothing about me for him to look at me in awe. I just look into his grayish blue eyes not knowing what to say now i'm alone with him, i did have what i wanted to say to him all planned out in my head but seeing him like this in his office alone has my mouth frozen shut. Tom is just sat there patiently waiting for me to talk but no matter how hard i tried i couldn't get my mouth to open and i think he knows that too because he sighed sadly.

"Little snake there's no need to be sacred or nervous, you can tell me anything and talk to me about anything while i will just sit here and listen untill it's time for me to talk" He said softly and hearing that put me slightly at ease

"I want to talk about this, us but not about the past because the past is behind us and we need to look towards the future for our babies. I want us to take things slower then it would normally be for mate's but that doesn't mean i'm not giving this a chance because i am, trust me i am. I just want to know what you want from all of this because i don't want to give you a chance just for you to take our babies from me and lock me away" I said quietly feeling nervous as hell