- Epilogue: Nine month later -

Not Checked, Not Edited

🎄 I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas🎄

- Rosemary's Pov -

- Rosemary's Pov -

I sit on the couch in mine and Tom's manor and think about the nine amazing months that have gone by since Dumbledore, Molly and Ginny got sentenced to have the dementor's kiss for their crimes. Those months have just been absolutely amazing because one month after the trial one of my dreams came true. I finished my homeschooling and got offered a job to be a potions professor beside my dad by the new headmistress Mcgonagall. I of course accepted the job and have been teaching there ever since and what makes teaching there better is that Tom god a job there too. Tom is now the new professor against the dark arts which is something he very much enjoys since we get to see each other everyday. My whole family is now living their dreams and it's all thanks to those dementor's for getting rid of the people that prevented those dreams for coming true. I haven't been living my life in fear and it feels amazing to not look over my shoulder every ten minutes expecting a beating.

As the months went by i watched my baby bump grew and grew getting more and more excited as the days go by. Me and Tom decided that we wanted to wait till the twins were born to find out the twins ganders. Then three month's ago Tom's Manor was complete built and straight away we moved in together wanting to get everything ready for our twins. Suddenly i feel water travel down my legs and without a second thought i shout for Tom knowing exactly what has happened. Without seconds Tom us kneeled on the floor infront of me with a worried look on his face, he cups my face with his right hand while placing his left hand on my baby bump.

"My water just broke" I said while trying not to panic

"Right kitten, I'm going to need you to lay on the couch while i send a patronus to Narcissa. Then i will get a couple things that i know she will need and if you need me in that time don't hesitate to yell for me" He said calmly yet i could see the excitement and panic in his eyes