In The Beginning..

Zenitsu knew he was gonna die. He was loosing too much blood too quickly, and his limbs had given up on him. Death was about 20 feet away, slowly approaching him. Every step it took, the more blood he'd loose.

But Zenitsu didn't care. He wasn't afraid of having to face death. Zenitsu just knew that this was how it was supposed to end. For him, at least. Everytime, he'd be close to death, he'd hear Kuwajima's voice telling him to get up, and not to let his life slip away so easily.

He couldn't hear his voice anymore, so this must mean that this is how his life will end. The final chapter of Zenitsu's life was finally coming to an end, but hey, he'd tried to live a good life, at least.

He'd made so many friends over becoming a demon slayer, and it made him feel appreciated. Tanjiro, Inosuke, Nezuko. As Zenitsu thought about them, he suddenly felt sad. He was leaving his friends behind, and God knows how devastated they'll be when they find out about his death. And Chuntaro too...

Chuntaro was crying beside Zenitsu. He could hear the poor little sparrow sobbing as he lost more blood. Oh how Zenitsu wished he could comfort him.

Chuntaro's cries started to become less and less clearer. A symbol that Zenitsu's nearly dead. As he closed his eyes, he smiled gently. Even though his life wasn't that great at the start, at least it got better in the end.

Zenitsu took one final breath, and everything stopped.