Confusion..

Kaigaku scoffed cruelly as Zenitsu moved his head from side to side, trying to catch a glimpse of where he was.

He didn't know where he was. It was quite a small room, that's one thing Zenitsu could gather, but he wasn't exactly sure where he was.

"I missed an important meeting with Master Muzan for this, so be lucky."

Zenitsu tried to get up but was held down by Kaigaku.

"Don't you dare move, either. I was told to keep an eye on you."

Zenitsu lay back down.

"Why am I here....?"

"Eh?"

Kaigaku looked down at Zenitsu.

"Why am I here."

Zenitsu's voice lowered, displaying an almost aggressive tone.

Kaigaku wasn't afraid, though. He never was. He just huffed with cruelty.

"Where do you think you are, Zenitsu. It's quite obvious, how dumb can you-"

Kaigaku shut himself up immediately before turning away from Zenitsu.

"Wait... you've never been here before. Never mind..forget what I said."

Kaigaku's voice quickly softened. Zenitsu was surprised.

"Anyways...you're in the infinity fortress.." Kaigaku said.

"The infinity...what?.."

"Fortress. It's where The Demon King and the Twelve Kizuki reside."

"The Demon King...you mean.. Muzan Kibut-"

Kaigaku quickly covered Zenitsu's mouth.

"Don't say his name out loud!!"

Kaigaku then sighed.

"You can't say his name aloud. No demon can. If you do, The Demon King's cells will attack and kill you. It's purpose is to stop demons from betraying him or spreading info about him."

"But I'm not a..."

Zenitsu stopped immediately. He looked down at his hands as his eyes widened in horror. His hands were covered in black markings, that were shaped like lightning strikes. His nails were longer, sharper, like claws.

Zenitsu wasn't a human anymore.

He was a demon now.