Chapter 4

The fight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after they having 'event'. There were still busy with works and thinking of plans. Mebius who doesn't have any work to do because Zoffy has let Mebius off from any missions. Mebius goes to Hikari's lab and knocks on the door

Hikari : who is it? I'm busy!

Mebius : it me,Mebius! Can I come in-

Just Mebius want to finish his sentence,the door opened and Mebius saw Hikari putting tea on top of one of his table.

Hikari : Oh,Mebius. Come in!

Mebius walked in and saw some snacks on the table with a cup of tea and coffee. Mebius immediately know what was Hikari on.

Mebius : I knew it. What formula this time?

Without any hesitation,Mebius already knew Hikari is up for somethings. Hikari then looks at Mebius and laugh awkwardly.

Hikari : Ahaha... You knew it already, but well, I just made this formula yesterday and apparently who ever drink, sniff it or touch it their powers will be gone and I was thinki-

Hikari immediately dodge went he saw a flying book comes toward him. Hikari looks at Mebius who is looking annoyed.

Mebius : I'm sorry but no.. My injury already started to heal and I'm bored doing nothing as I don't have any missions. If we got attack,what am I supposed to do?

Mebius continue to throws some books to Hikari. Hikari only could dodge it and pick it up knowing Mebius reaction would be.

Hikari : please, I need to see if it does works. We could use it against this mysterious enemies.

Mebius went silent after hearing that,and come closer to Hikari

Mebius : if it have a bad side effects,I swear on universe I will beat you up...ok.. sorry if I sound rude.

Mebius, an ultra who can't even be mad at anyone and also the kindness ultra in the Land of Light never say something like that would always apologies afterwards.As soon as Mebius said that, Hikari gave him the serum and Mebius drinks it. After a few seconds, nothing happens much.

Hikari : Hm, let's go to somewhere that we can use your power freely.

Hikari suggested to go somewhere else for Mebius to use his powers. As they arrived at a unknown planet, Hikari ask Mebius to use his sword but nothing came out. Mebius who just forgot that he drank the serum, panicking and Hikari saw it and try to calm him down.

Mebius : MY POWERS IS NOT WORKING! *making some movement to let out his powers*

Hikari : Mebius! You drank the serum remember?! *Tries to calm the ultra*

Mebius : wait what? What serum?? *Already calm but confused*

Hikari : *sigh* you forgot what just happened a few minutes ago? I made a new formula for you to test it, apparently it could make anyone who drink,smell it or even touch it losing their power for a while. It can takes, 1 - 2 weeks to recover I think. And you have just drank the serum.

Mebius : ...ohh! The serum!..yea I forgot.

Hikari facepalm his face after hearing that but can't do anything because he doesn't dare to hurt his 'friend'.

Hikari : well,it looks like it works. Come, let's see if you can fly and use teleportation.

Mebius then do what Hikari said,he tried to fly a little because he is scared he might fall if he flies to high,it was a success. Hikari and Mebius flies out from the planet and Hikari ask if he can use teleportation. It is also a succeed. Just as they got back, Mebius received a message from his brothers to come to Zoffy's office. Mebius who is always late got there a few minutes late.