Chapter 7

"They're here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M

ebius is on his way to medical wings,he want to visit his friend that just got send there by his brothers,yep it Hikari. While Mebius was on his way to Hikari's room he bumped to someone that he know.

Tiga : oh, sorry! Wait Mebius?

Mebius was on floor,fall from bumping Tiga.

Mebius : I'm sorry..eh? Tiga -san?

Tiga : s-sorry Mebius! I was standing in the middle of the hall. *Lend a hand  to help him*

Mebius : *hold his hand* it's fine,it was also my fault that I'm not looking at the front.

Tiga : so what are you doing here? Are you here to examine your head? They really didn't heal much after days..

Mebius : oh,no,but I think I do need to examine it but that not why I'm here. I'm visiting Hikari.

Tiga : oh...well why is he here? Incident with his formula?

Mebius : Noo..I don't know yet cause niisan are the one that found him,they said they don't know and said it's the best for me to not know it either..

Tiga : ahh..(I think I know who did it..)

Mebius : well,see you later Tiga -san! Bye!

Tiga : bye Mebius.

After Mebius left, tiga then clenched his fist. He was obviously jealous.. then Dyna come from his behind

Dyna : sorry I'm late! I was handling somethin- woah! What with that face?

Tiga have a black aura surrounding him and his face was scary almost like Seven.
______________________________________

Mebius : Hey Hikari!

Hikari : oh hey Mebius.

Mebius : I'm sorry I'm late,I bumped into Tiga just now.

Hikari : Tiga..

Mebius : well care to explain why you're here? I'm still clueless.

Hikari : uhh...

/Flashback/

Seven : I think we are done here.

Leo : yea,we can't hurt him even more or we get suspicious.

Zoffy : well I need to make sure he is still alive. He still important. Hey Hikari,you alive?

Hikari : thank universe,I'm still alive..

Jack : you shouldn't have gave hickeys to Mebius.

Hikari : it was worth it. *Thumbs up*

Ace : I wish to cut his thumb.

Ultraman : no.

Zoffy : well that all we gonna do,we will call Mebius now.

Taro : you sure he will not get suspicious with us?

Seven : positive,in fact if he ask Hikari, Hikari wouldn't dare to tell him. Right Hikari?

Seven glare at Hikari to make sure he is agree. Hikari just nods,he is scared to talk.
\End of flashback\

Hikari : uhh.. explosion..yea explosion in the lab!