Love Fool and One Night Only Bonus Chapters

I've been working on a new novel called LOVE FOOL, and I also just finished publishing bonus chapters for a previously-completed book called ONE NIGHT ONLY. Now, I want to share these with all of you! Both are teen romance stories I think you'll like if you enjoyed reading Seven Weeks to Forever. Love Fool is the companion novel to One Night Only, told from another character's point of view. One Night Only and Love Fool can be read separately or together and are both here on Wattpad.

Here's a trailer I made for the two books:

One Night Only is complete and now includes six bonus chapters! Love Fool is in progress, with a few chapters already available and new parts being posted on a regular basis. Both of these lead up to the One Night Only sequel (title to be revealed soon), which I'll start publishing here in 2023.

Here's a bit more about Love Fool and One Night Only:

LOVE FOOL (Hunter's story)

Love is the last thing Hunter Gray is looking for when he trades his high school hellscape for summer at the lake. His only plan while he's there is avoiding the ex-girlfriend he caught cheating on him, and the ex-best-friend she cheated on him with.

Then Hunter meets Deni Reese, his new lake neighbor from Los Angeles. Overnight, his summer of solitude turns into days of boat rides, bonfires, and a crush on Deni that's harder to hide each time they're together. When he finds out why Deni and her mom swapped southern California for lake life in Northwestern Ontario, Canada, it only amplifies his feelings more.

But Deni has a secret she's keeping from everyone this summer, including Hunter. When the truth comes out, it upends his life in ways he never could have imagined and puts him, Deni, and their families in danger. Amid the chaos his world becomes, Hunter must decide if giving his heart away again is worth the risk, or if he's a fool to believe in love with Deni.

ONE NIGHT ONLY (Deni's story)

Cayden (Deni) Indigo is the hottest pop star on the charts, selling out stadiums in minutes and idolized by her fans. But when a bomb goes off at her concert, the music career that was once her dream becomes ground zero for her biggest nightmare.

Haunted by flashbacks and struggling with anxiety, Deni can't get on stage without having panic attacks. Bullies on social media blame her for the deaths at her show, and she can't leave her house without the paparazzi hounding her. Deni's mom decides she needs a break from L.A. and her superstar life for any chance at healing. That's how she ends up at a lake in Canada for the summer, barred from her phone.

Without her wigs or stage makeup, Deni flies under the radar--just a 17-year-old girl at the lake with her mom. And when she meets Hunter Gray, a boy from the cottage next door, her old life of red carpets and awards shows is replaced by one of bonfires, boat rides, and a budding romance. Hunter not knowing about her life as Cayden Indigo means he likes her and not her celebrity, and it's normalcy she craves. She'll tell him when the time is right, after a peaceful summer as an ordinary girl.

But Deni's summer of healing is on a collision course with what she wanted to escape. When the truth catches up, it threatens to undo the only happiness she's found since the night the bomb went off and puts her, Hunter, and both of their families in danger.

Find One Night Only and Love Fool on my Wattpad profile page! I'll also leave a link to each in the comments.

- Jenn ♥