prologo. 𝕯𝗶𝘀𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

# ❪ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎 ❫── ❝ 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖠 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 ❞

# ❪ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎 ❫
── ❝ 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖠 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 ❞

🥀

The loud and euphoric screams that filled the classroom together with the explosion of quirks made (Name)'s ears hurt and she was irritated, not only because of the noise and also because of what all that supposed happiness represents

Sitting in a chair at the back of the room next to a window, the young lemon-white haired girl tried to keep her attention and patience on her cell phone below the table, despite her angry expression showing her displeasure. (Name) tilted her head down with the intention of no one noticing that she was the only one without an ounce of euphoria there.

- "All of you here want to be heroes, don't you?!"

(Name)'s eyes closed as she bit her lower lip in an attempt to assuage her anger at the teacher's words. She knew if her shaking hands held her cell phone any tighter it would break.

Of course not, damn it.

(Name) felt the anger burn even more inside her when the well-known blond boy shouted at the teacher in a smug and arrogant way asking him not to be compared to the others.

- "Don't compare me to those losers with shitty quirks! Mine is on a completely different level."

For a moment (Name) even felt like laughing, not because of the blond boy, but because, apparently, a good part of the class was offended by those words. And that seemed to amuse (Name), who knows why.

- "SHUT UP, BUNCH OF LOSERS!"

Ah, Katsuki Bakugou. A boy who thought he was better than the others just because his quirk was to create explosions. He also had an interest in joining the UA.