ii. 𝕯𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀

# ❪ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❫── ❝ 𝖣𝖤𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖮𝖤𝖲 ❞

# ❪ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❫
── ❝ 𝖣𝖤𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖮𝖤𝖲 ❞

🥀

The great day had arrived, unfortunately for (Name)

The great day had arrived, unfortunately for (Name). Now wearing the UA uniform, the girl huffed inside the train with one hand gripping a barbell and the other clutching her cell phone.

She didn't care much about the uniform, her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and she wore a skirt and tie, but the blazer remained tied around her waist, she also wore red sneakers without long socks; her hair was loose with unruly strands and her bangs pulled back from her forehead and the girl wore her usual makeup which consisted of a reddish lip gloss and a reddish eyeshadow in the corners of her eyes in the form of polka dots.

"Fine, fine, this is for the greater good. I'm just going to sneak in there and nothing else." Even with these thoughts, (Name) still rolled her eyes in derision.

She really didn't want to go to UA. But that was okay, she would just need to continue with this role play until the master decided it wasn't necessary.

— "It's going to be okay..." — (Name) mumbled to herself as the train doors opened.

The girl put her cell phone in her purse and pressed the strap with one hand, leaving the train, now at the subway underground station. She only needed to go up the stairs and walk to the next street that would soon be UA.

She would be at the UA...

Every step that (Name) took was as if her heart accelerated. Despite her erect posture, serious expression, and firm step, the girl felt like she was about to throw up. After all, she was nervous too.

What would happen if the plan failed and she was discovered ahead of time?

Would she attach herself to someone in there?

Sigh. — "Focus…" — She whispered.

The UA entrance was now ahead of her, (Name) slowed down and looked up at the building, remembering the day of the practical test. However, nothing seems to have changed since that day.