viii. 𝕰𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘇𝗼𝗻𝗲

# ❪ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❫── ❝ 𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖮𝖬 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤 ❞

# ❪ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❫
── ❝ 𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖮𝖬 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤 ❞

🥀

— "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?!" — Mineta's high-pitched, tearful voice sounded throughout the ship

— "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?!" — Mineta's high-pitched, tearful voice sounded throughout the ship. — "THESE GUYS ARE THE SAME GUYS WHO WANT TO DEFEAT ALL MIGHT, AREN'T THEY?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS, MIDORIYA! THE BEST THING TO DO IS WAIT FOR A REAL HERO TO APPEAR!"

A vein appeared on (Name)'s forehead as she closed her eyes with the intention of remaining calm so that she wouldn't throw Mineta out of the ship like prey being sent straight to her predators; or just slice it into pieces.

— "Your voice is irritating me..." — (Name) gritted her teeth and Mineta stiffened even more.

— "Mineta-kun... Shabana-san, look at them." — Izuku pointed down. — "They're probably prepared to fight in the water."

(Name) crossed her arms and slowly walked to the edge of the ship so she could get a better view of the villains. — "That's obvious, Midoriya. They are villains with aquatic abilities." — The two looked at each other before the white-haired girl pointed with her chin. — "Look at that one for example... he looks like a shark."

— "You're right, but..." — Izuku looked thoughtful for a moment before looking up with a serious expression. — "I think I realized something."

— "What exactly?"

— "Asui- I mean, Tsuyu-chan... was transported to the flood zone." — He explained. — That means they didn't know the quirk of each student!"

— If they knew I was a frog... they would have sent me to the fire zone." — Tsuyu said.

— "It is exactly because they do not know our quirks that they plan to separate us and defeat us in numbers." — Finished the green-haired boy as he returned to observing the villains, which seems to have brought the terror back to Mineta.

— "That makes sense." — (Name) rested her arms crossed on the railing. — "In short, we are screwed. There is no way to win because we are outnumbered and outnumbered in experience." — She explained simply, choosing to ignore Mineta's screams in the background and his panicked statements.