iii. 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

# ❪ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❫── ❝ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸 ❞

# ❪ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❫
── ❝ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸 ❞

🥀

1° TEST: 50 METERS RUN

(Name) couldn't help but let out a discreet grunt as she placed one hand on her hips and looked at the racetrack with an angry pout. Her Quirk was useless in terms of speed, however, she was still fast enough to run that track without much effort.

Even more so with Hagakure as her 'opponent', and to be honest, (Name) had no idea if she was fast or not.

Giving one last weary breath, (Name) positioned herself in the lane and ran as fast as she could the moment she heard the whistle.

"5.03 seconds"

She stopped just as she heard the robotic voice report her seconds score. (Name) turned her slender body backwards and saw Hagakure arrive right behind her, or rather her clothes, scoring himself a score of 7 seconds.

— "Heh, you're fast!" — Hagakure commented with humor in her tone.

— "I used to run a lot as a kid." — (Name) shrugged and smirked.

2° TEST: STRENGTH

— "Shabana, what's your score?" — Mina asked with smiling curiosity, holding up her own weight device, or whatever that device was.

— "Hmm." — (Name) squeezed and then lifted the weight-marking fixture with her hand and looked down, getting a good view of the numbers. — "68kg."

— "Nice job!" — Mina approached (Name) and tilted her face to see for herself the 'friend' score.

— "Maybe... but look over there." — (Name) pointed back.

Not far from the two girls there was an impressed Sero together with Mineta in front of Shoji. Next to them was also Midoriya staring at the three with a confused face.

— "540kg?!" — Sero looked surprised and excited at the same time. — "Are you a gorilla or an octopus?!"

— "540kg?!" — Mina let out a whisper-scream, (Name) just giggled without taking her eyes off the boys.