iv. 𝕮𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵

# ❪ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❫── ❝ 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖣'𝖲 𝖶𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖧 ❞

# ❪ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❫
── ❝ 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖣'𝖲 𝖶𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖧 ❞

🥀

(Name)'s body hit the side of the brick wall of an alley on the outskirts of the outskirts

(Name)'s body hit the side of the brick wall of an alley on the outskirts of the outskirts. After her first day at UA, all the girl wanted most was to be able to relax and forget for a moment that she would have to go back to the same place the next day, and the day after the next.

She let out a low growl and rolled her eyes looking up at the dark sky, just a few clouds and no moon. (Name) was always stubborn and hated every second she had to spend in that place, never being able to forget that she was pretending, reminding herself that she wasn't there to be a damn heroine, but rather an infiltrator.

A farce.

A mocking laugh escaped the white-haired girl's lips as she moved out of the alley with her hands in the pockets of her torn pants. A farce, it was so ironic. Heroes have always been a farce from (Name's) point of view, a bunch of hypocrites.

For a moment, she imagined what it would be like if Tomura were in her place, infiltrated among so many young people with dreams of being heroes. Maybe everything would go up in chaos, and (Name) couldn't help but suppress a laugh.

(Name)'s body stopped on the sidewalk of the deserted street, lit only by the neon panels that were surrounded by the buildings around her. The girl didn't move when she heard slow footsteps right behind her and just tilted her head to the side, annoyed, keeping in mind that whoever the guy was could be behind her.

— "If you're going to rob me, I warn you that that won't be a good idea." — (Name) muttered in a hostile manner, loud enough for the person to hear. — "And I don't have any drugs either."

She received a short laugh in response, the tone identifying that it was a young man, however, (Name) did not let her guard down. Traveling through the most dangerous neighborhoods and regions of Japan, she lived in shit all her life, and knew how to recognize a villain.

And that guy definitely was one.

— "I'm not after drugs." — He purred, slowly walking to (Name)'s side but without looking at her.