A Sunday Kind of Love

This was supposed to be a Sunday upload but I put a poll on Instagram and the majority voted for me to post the stories on Tuesdays, so here I am. It's really feeling like old times posting this much, lol!

Anyway, I thought after the last one-shot you deserved a story that is filled with all the fluff, cuddles, and kisses :)

See! I could be sweet...sometimes! Lol

Don't get me wrong I do love a story with some angst. For a writer, it's so much fun to write, especially stories you could deep dive and go more into depth with like the last two one-shots I've written.

But I also love a good fluffy chapter, and after all the angst, heartbreak, and sadness from the show and my last few one-shots, I thought we could use a break and a lot of fluff! :)

Trust me I poured all the fluff I had into this chapter to make up for the last two that were depressing af.

So this one shot is nothing but sweetness as we spend a Sunday with Spencer and Olivia! :)

Oh, and there is some sexy time in the first part just an FYI!

Happy Reading!❤️

The soft morning light shined through the sheer curtains. Illuminating the room with warmth the second the rays of sunshine moved their way across the room. Dancing off of Olivia's skin, causing her to stir in her sleep.

Laying on her stomach, she let out a groan, turning her head to the other side and away from the light.

Her brows scrunched in annoyance but soon she settled back into the comfort of her pillow, quickly falling back to sleep.

A soft chuckle came from beside her as Spencer watched it all happen. With his elbow pressed to the mattress, he rested his head against his hand admiring the girl that occupied the space beside him. Silently mesmerized by the sight he saw.

Even in her morning crankiness, with her nose scrunched, her eyebrows furrowed, and a frown that made a home on her lips, he still could find the beauty that was Olivia.

The way she looked gorgeous, every minute of every day. From the early mornings to the late evenings, it never seemed to amaze Spencer how beautiful Olivia actually was.

It always reminded him of how lucky he really had been. That this was his life. That he got to go to bed with Olivia every night and wake up beside her every morning. That he got to share this apartment with her. This space with her. This life with her.

Even through all the trials and tribulations that came with their first years of college, he was happy to know that they made it out of the other side stronger.

That after all of that, they could make it through whatever else life would throw at them next.

With this being their senior year of university, and graduation coming up in a couple of weeks, life had been busy, to say the least.

After an amazing last season of his college football career, Spencer had spent the last few months of his time practicing and preparing for the NFL national combine.

After catching a scout's eye during his last season at GAU, he was offered a spot to attend. Among the 250 players that were chosen to enter the NFL draft, Spencer had been one of them.

All of the blood, sweat, and tears he poured onto that field. All the sacrifices he'd made, the early mornings, and the late nights putting work in the gym and on the field had paid off. He was now one step closer to being in the NFL.