Chapter 29

Elora

Alexey doesn't need much more convincing. His lips find mine almost as soon as I finish my sentence all the while I can feel him struggling out of his pants. The kiss is messy but it's enough to distract me from the sound of a condom package being ripped open. The next thing I know, something cool and firm nudges my entrance.

Despite all the preparations Alexey made, I stiffen slightly at the contact. Of course, my date notices, and one of his hands finds my cheek. He leans heavily onto me as he cups my face but the weight of him is more than welcome. He feels solid and safe.

He breaks our kiss to hold my gaze as he rubs his latex-covered up and down my slit, circling my over-stimulated clit twice before coming back down. My breaths leave in short rasps as I hold his eyes, anticipation making me restless beneath him.

No matter how clear my desperation must be on my face, Alexey doesn't rush it. Only when he's convinced I'm ready for him does he reposition himself at my entrance. His heated kiss catches me off-guard, distracting me enough to allow him to enter me in one deep thrust.

My head pushes back into the pillow, my mouth opening in a silent O as I try to accommodate to the feeling of his intrusion. It's not painful, but certainly foreign.

Alexey holds still inside of me, despite the effort it clearly takes for him, judging by the way his whole body is shaking. As much as I appreciate his concern, all I really want is for him to move so I tell him that. "I'm okay. Please, don't stop," I mumble against his neck.

It's like unleashing a damn beast. I'm granted one last passionate kiss as his hips start grinding against me before Alexey pulls back. He grips one of my legs and places it over his shoulder before he starts roughly thrusting in and out of me.

His hand is braced beside my head, his arm straight to give him leverage to drill down into me. Again and again, he hits that delicious spot inside of me and my toes curl. At a particularly rough thrust, I can't help but clench around him.

"Fuck, Baby, don't do that. You're so fucking tight and I'm trying to make it last. It's been too long for me. You feel like fucking heaven," he grits out. If he opened his eyes, he'd see the biggest grin on my face.

His hand runs up and down my elevated leg, the touch leaving goosebumps in its wake. When he adjusts it just slightly, hitting me at a new angle, I swear tiny little white dots appear in my vision. I release a deep, throaty moan that I barely recognize as my own before my eyes roll back in my head.

"More," I demand, needing him to hit that spot at the very end of me again. Always so happy to obey, he grips my second leg and hooks it over his shoulder as well. He sits back on his knees and grips my ass, lifting it off the bed as he starts pounding into me like that.

I'm graced with the most delicious sight of his clenched muscles as he enters me repeatedly, pulling out everything but the tip before slamming into me hard enough to make me inch up on the bed. His fingers dig into my flesh and as the sting registers, my eyes flutter close again.

But I truly start seeing stars when he lays me back down, my ankles still hooked around his neck as he leans over me. The muscles in my legs strain but complaining doesn't even cross my mind as he picks up a fast and hard pace, keeping it steady this time.

I force myself to open my eyes only for them to lock with his awaiting ones. A shiver rushes down my spine and the tingle in my womb intensifies with every brush of his pelvis against my clit.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I love the way you quiver around me," he says in between breaths. Since I lack the voice to tell him to keep talking to me, I clench around his dick once more, making him groan. "Yeah, you like that? You love hearing me admit how great you feel?" He hums, his grip on my thighs tightening.

"So warm and tight, sucking me right in. My new favorite place." Every word is accentuated with a deep thrust. His voice has turned husky and deep and the quiver in his legs makes me guess he is just as close as me. I clench my sex, again and again, relishing the way his eyes roll back in his head.

"So perfect, you little tease. You were made for me," he insists, leaning impossibly closer to add more pressure to my clit. It's too much. His filthy words, his steady thrusts, I'm tethering on the edge, so close to falling over it the third time tonight.

I can already feel the release coming, waiting to consume me at just the right moment and I briefly wonder if I can take it. My skin is flushed and sensitive, covered in a sheen of sweat and my muscles are trembling, despite my lack of participation for the most part.

"Alexey," I say. That's all. I don't even know what I want to tell him with that. All I know right now is the pleasure building inside of me and I'm desperate for something to happen.

"I know, Baby. I'm right there with you. Don't hold back. Want to feel you milking me," he mutters sinfully lowly. Two more thrusts are all it takes for me to come with his name on my tongue. My back arches off the bed, my eyes closing as my every muscle tenses.

Alexey groans, pushing himself as deep as possible before grinding his hips desperately against me as he comes as well. I slump back against the bed, whining slightly at the friction of him pulling out of me.

"Shh, I know, Sweetheart. Just have to clean up for a second," he tells me and I feel the bed dip as he gets off. I know what comes next but I barely find it in me to dread my date's departure. Not with the afterglow of three mind-blowing orgasms numbing my brain.

I merely tug at the blanket until it comes loose and wrap an edge around me as I curl up, smiling to myself as I await the kiss on the cheek goodbye.

————————
Thoughts on the smut? Did it live up to the imagination?

Have a great day and please don't forget to leave a vote<3