Chapter 50

Alexey

"I saw the man you were supposed to marry." My voice is thick and I have no idea how to say what I'm about to say without sounding utterly pathetic and insecure. "Elora, I am nowhere near the man he is. You know about my dept. I don't have a degree and I have no respectable job. I help out at my family's restaurant and sell my body to make ends meet. I don't have anything to offer to you."

Now it's me that can't meet her eyes while I feel her attention heavy on my face. Her small hands gently come up to cup my face and my eyes flutter close. Shit, I've missed her touch. Missed the warmth it spreads through my whole body and how it makes my heart beat a little steadier.

"Alexey, look at me," she pleads softly. Like always, there's no way I can deny her anything. So I painfully open my eyes and find her sincere ones staring at me. "You have given me so much more than I can ever make you understand. Apart from the laughs and orgasms and one hell of a home-cooked meal, you're the only person that has ever managed to bring my true self out of the thick shell I've built around her. You make me feel safe and confident, and you were so patient with me every step of the way to get over my fears and learn more about my triggers.

"I can't think of a single person that has more to offer me than you. Not a single person that can make my body burn up and come to life with a single touch and not a single individual I'd feel comfortable sharing my past with. I hate that you think so lowly of yourself because of things you had no control over but none of those things matter to me."

Her hand drops to press against my chest. "This is what matters. The things you mentioned are temporary circumstances." Her voice drops a little lower as if she wasn't sure about her next words. Still, her eyes bravely hold mine. "Circumstances that I'd love to help you with, if only you let me."

I don't know what to say. There's a foreign, powerful feeling spreading through my chest and I can barely handle it. No one has ever said anything this nice to me. I feel... seen in a way I haven't before.

Here is this beautiful, precious woman, talking about me like I'm everything I need to be and more. I've never been more grateful in my life. Since I don't have a way with words as she does, I resort to leaning down and kissing her instead.

She responds instantly, pulling me closer by my shirt and deepening the kiss. It started out sweet but the woman in my arms seems determined to get as close to me as possible, as fast as possible. There isn't a single cell in my body that doesn't share the sentiment.

"I missed you," I say against her lips as I pick her up by the back of her thighs. She reconnects our lips almost instantly, nodding against me. I take it she missed me too. I'd laugh if I weren't so busy losing myself in her. My eyes savor every dip and curve of her body, relishing in the heat of having her plastered against me while hers frantically run over my back, neck, shoulders, arms, and back into my hair.

"Tell me you won't leave again," I beg as I lay her down on my bed.

"Tell me you won't let me leave again," she responds as I climb over her.

"I won't ever let you leave again," I assure her, dipping low to kiss her.

"I won't ever try again." She pulls my shirt over my head, breaking our connection once more.

"Wicked woman, you weaseled your way into my heart when I least expected it," I whisper into her ear as I start working the buttons of her pants. Her breath catches and her eyes burn into mine as she helps me get the wet jeans off. As soon as they're gone, my hands run up and down her cold skin.

"You warm enough?" I ask her, feeling her goosebumps.

She shakes her head. "Need your help with that," she tells me. I smile. Like I said, wicked woman. Just to make sure she won't catch a cold, I throw a blanket over our bodies. She laughs. "Not what I was talking about."

Before she can be too disappointed, my greedy hands return to her body. I need one arm to support my weight as I lean into her and let the other one find its way between her legs. Elora sucks in a breath when I let two digits brush over her plush lower lips and I drink in the reaction.

"So perfect. Why do you have to be so perfect?" I ask, wetting my fingers by sliding them up and down her slit. Elora, my responsive Sweetheart, breathes out the softest of moans. The next moment, my lips are on hers as my fingers push inside of her. Her back arches and she fails to kiss me back for a beat. I don't mind. I love surprising her.

I start massaging her g-spot while kissing her deeply. Elora clutches my back, digging her nails in and pulling me close.

"Alexey," she moans the next time I pull my lips from hers. I kiss her jaw.

"Tell me what you want, Sunshine," I urge her.

"You. Everything. Please, I just want you. I'm ready," she replies desperately. I bask in the knowledge that she never could have told me something like that a few months ago. She's come a long way.

"You know I can't deny you anything, my sweet Elora." I pull my fingers out of her and clumsily shimmy out of my remaining clothes. Meanwhile, the woman below me gets out of the hoodie I gave her, leaving her in nothing but a red lace bra. I could cry at the sight. I love knowing what this means to her. I love that she showed me parts of her that no one else has.

"So beautiful." I cover her body with mine once more and her arms come around me to pull me close. I give her lips a peck, feeling my tip nudging her entrance but not rushing to push into her heavenly heat just yet.

"I was about to come to you," I tell her. "My nerves were killing me so I was pacing the living room but I was going to come to you tonight."

Elora nods. "Good. That's great. Now come inside of me, will you?" Now that has me throwing my head back and laughing.

"Yes, my queen. As you wish." I rub my tip up and down her entrance, dipping in an inch before retreating again. To play a little. To drag this out. Always to drag things out, if only to have more time with her. And to see her squirm like she is now. That's always a plus.

Before she can whine again, I finally fully push inside of her. Our foreheads are glued together and we share a sigh at the feeling. Shit, there's nothing better than this. Nothing greater than feeling her body welcoming me so readily.

————————
Two more chapters to goo:)