↳˗ˏˋ three ˊˎ˗↴

———— EIGHT, THE DUMBEST GUY I'VE DATED

dear diary,

reasons i hate megumi, number eight.

he's an idiot.

not in like, a literal sense. he's pretty smart. but holy god, is he dumb when it comes to human emotions.

the man cannot read a room to save his life. like, if it actually came down to it, and he was standing between life and death, and the only thing that could save him was reading the room? he'd be dead. dead as hell.

i don't like to complain out loud. that's why i have this stupid diary, so i can write it down instead of verbalizing.

megumi fushiguro is a fucking idiot.

he forgot our anniversary. not a totally big deal, in my opinion. i'm not big on celebrations or anything like that either. but, him forgetting our anniversary is not what pissed me off. what pissed me off is the way everyone else had mentioned it and he blatantly ignored them.

nobara said she tried so hard to get him to realize what she was talking about, and he just brushed her off. itadori physically dragged him out to go shopping, showing him flowers and chocolates and teddy bears and he went "i'm not a five year old." who says that??????

even gojo straight up asked if he knew what the day was and megumi said, and i quote, "oh, it's the one year anniversary of when i defeated that special grade and got bumped ahead for my promotion."

yeah, i hate it here, too.

so, reason number eight?

he's an idiot.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒