Chapter 1

Justin POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP ! 

Ugh stupid alarm clock, I really don't want to get up. 

Oh well, good thing it's Friday. 

I got out of my bed, went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. 

I wrapped my towel around my waist, brushed my teeth and walked out to my room. 

After picking my outfit for the day, I ran downstairs and saw my mom sitting at the table reading something on her newspaper about who knows what. 

"Good Morning Mom" I said to her . 

She looked up from her paper and smiled. 

"Good Morning Sweetheart" 

"what are you reading about ?" 

"to be honest, I don't really know" she said. 

I chuckled, shaking my head. 

My mom is the best mom anyone can ask for, 

she is very important to me. Without her, I don't know what I would do. 

"Oh Justin, I'm gonna work late today there's pizza in the fridge when you get back. Be good okay, call if you need anything." she kissed my forehead and I smiled. 

I grabbed an apple, took a bite and walked to the door. 

"Bye Mom" 

"Bye sweetie, have an nice day" 

Now off to school, yippe ! 

Note the sarcasm.

===============================================================

As I got to my locker,  

I saw him. There he was. 

Those brown eyes happened to catch my hazel eyes. 

I quickly turned around back to my locker hoping he didn't see me. 

Why did I have to always stare at him, he is way out of my leeg. 

Why did I have to fall for you . . . Zayn Malik. 

My best friend Harry happened to appear out of nowhere. 

"Hey mate, to busy drooling for Zayn Malik are you ?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course he is to busy drooling, the boy fancies him leave him alone Haz" said Louis my other best friend who patted my back. 

"Guys come on, I wasn't drooling, I'm not that obsessed with him" 

"Oh and how come you always daydream about Zayn, come on Justin why can't you just tell him you like him ?" said Louis. 

"It's not that easy Lou, I'm not even was his type" I said. 

"Well were here for you whenever you decide to" smiled Harry. 

I known Harry since I was three years old since his mom use to watch me whenever my mom worked late, his family is like a second family to me. 

And Louis, I known him since elementary school apparently in second grade I lend a pencil for him to borrow, and he never gave it back. The one day he and his mom happen to show up at my since our moms happen to be friends at work, I confronted him about my pencil but he gave it back the next day. Since then we became close and best friends. 

As I was walked in my first class, I sat in the back with this empty desk next to mine. 

Once everyone was in class, Mr.Higgins walked in and greeted us. 

"Good Morning Everyone" he said. 

"Good Morning Mr. Higgins". 

"Today we'll be learning about the -" 

Once when the class door was open and Mr.Higgins was interrupted, he walked in . . . Zayn. 

"Uh hi Mr.Higgins" he said with he gorgeous Bradford accent. 

"Hello Zayn, what brings you here?" Mr. Higgins questioned. 

"Uh I got my schedule change and have this as my 1st period now" 

He handed him his new schedule as Mr.Higgins checked it and handed it back. 

"Very well then, welcome just have sit next to . . . Justin" 

My eyes widen as Mr.Higgins pointed at me, then it happened. 

Zayn looked to my direction, stared at me for a quick minute and just came the sit next to me. 

Zayn Malik is next to me, the one I want, the one I love, Zayn Malik. 

I felt someone staring at me to my left, and caught Zayn staring at me again in that way. 

Why is he staring at me like that? 

As soon I catch him, his eyes widen and quickly looks away blushing. 

WOAH WAIT! BLUSHING?! Zayn Malik blushing?! Now I'm just imaginating things. 

As tried to hold in my blush and tried to focus in class, but how with Zayn staring at me and trying to hold in his breath, I wonder why? Do I stink? I guess not. 

Just the the bell rings, already? Wow that was quick. 

Zayn happen to run out of the classroom, I think I scared him off. 

This is going to be a long day.

=======================================================================

Zayn POV

He's just so gorgeous, him and his light brown hair, nice skin and those eyes . 

His beautiful hazel eyes. Justin, oh how I love it when they say his name. 

I want him, I want him to be mine, I want to be his, I'm in love with him,  

I'm in love with Justin Bieber! 

But I'm scared. I scared of what will happen if we're together, I'm scared of what Liam would think, I'm scared that I'll hurt Justin . . . I'm scared he might get killed. 

With this secret, hiding who I really am will affect anyone or anything that will get in my way. 

I'm not normal, I'm different very different. 

As school was over, I was at home with my two best mates Liam and Niall. 

More like my brothers actually, they mean everything to me. 

I walked in to my room and headed for my bathroom. 

I stared at the mirror observing myself then started to think of Justin. 

I snapped at of my thoughts, I wish I didn't have this life but I guess life is life right? 

I took a deep breath and took out my eye contacts from my eyes. 

Once there were out, I shook my head at my reflection of my eyes. 

There it was, my red eyes. 

I just wish I had my life back again . . . Like 300 years ago .