Chapter 4

Justin's POV

This weekend was terrible, I didn't want go out anywhere at night not even during daylight.

Harry and Louis were still trying to get me to tell them what happened that night.

This whole weekend, that was all I could think about.

Zayn . . . Zayn being something I thought was just a myth.

I was walking to school, when I felt like someone was watching.

I looked around every few minutes just in case I didn't have a stalker up my hands.

Just then, I felt someone grab my wrist, wrapped his or her arms around.

I tried to get away but this person was so freaking strong.

Once he pulled me to an alley, I was pressed against the wall.

I shut my eyes very tight, since I was scared that I was going to get killed.

"don't hurt me, please don't hurt me" I mumbled out.

"I could never hurt you" the mysterious stranger said.

I noticed his voice, a Bradford accent.

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn staring at me.

Oh gosh he is so gorgeous.

"W-what do you want from me?" I asked him.

"I just wanted ask of you, please don't say anything let's just keep it between us" he said.

I knew he would want this, good thing I didn't say anything in the first place.

"I-I don't know what your talking about" I said in fear.

"Justin, we both know you did see what happened" he said to me.

How does he know my name? Ugh never mind that.

"N-no I didn't see anything, promise" I said trying to get out of this.

"Justin Stop!" he shouted out making me flinch.

He sighed and speaked again, "Just please Justin, you know my secret already, I don't anybody to know about who or I really am" he said.

I just stared at him, I won't say anything, I don't want people to find out his secret especially because I still love Zayn with all my heart.

"I-I wasn't p-planning on too . . ." I stuttered out shaking my head.

"So you won't?" he asked me.

"no I won't, I promise you I won't" I said schaking my head.

He smiled at me with relief, I love his smile. I could make him smile the whole day and I won't care at all.

"thank you Justin, I really do appreciate this" he said in full relief and was about to walk off.

"Wait Zayn! How do you know my name?" I asked him.

He smiles and walks up to me. "I'm not that big of a jerk, plus I love your name. Justin"

He layed his hand on my cheek, I shivered at his touch.

We stared into eachothers eyes for a few minutes now, but it feels like its been forever.

"so . . ." he broked the silence, snapping out of my thoughts and making me blush.

"I guess I'll see you in class okay?" he said.

"okay" I said quietly and nodded.

He nodded and removed his hand from my face, leaving it cold and lonely.