Chapter one the return of the king of dreams

Morpheus pov

I be held century being my captures I wounded what had happen to the dream world in my abscess.

I watch as the old man died leaving his son now in charge of my imprisonment.  The son looks at me as I refused to help him. He was wheel way breaking the seal that held me.

I broke free first taking my revenge on the son making him have endless nightmares and returned to my home still weak.

I found my librarian Lucien walking the castle the was in ruins but it looked like it was slowly repairing it self.

"Lucien what happened here" i had asked.  " When you left it started slowly to collapse with out your presence but mistress Y/n be try to repair the damage as mach as she could" Lucien said.

I looked confused as Lucien filled me in. how
Is it possible I was replace I thought to my self.

"My loads she was you last creation if something had happened to you to keep everything in balance until your return"

" where is she now" I ordered. "She was last see. In the library sir" Lucien.

I went to go find the girl and saw her she looked like me but she was a woman. " who are you I ordered. "I am y/n of the endless mistress of dream who are you and why are you here" the woman said.

" I am lord Morpheus master of the dream realm" i said looked at her more and started to remember I made a small child before I had left.

" why don't you take a picture it will last longer" she said. "I need your help with finding my items" i said but she did not move. " prove who you say you are I will not have someone take my father thrown.

I used a bit of sand I had left to prove who I was. " I suppose you what to erase me to get some power back to summon the three witches " she said looking angry of my abuse.

" I am sorry for not returning to you, and no I Will not erase you but I will need to see my friends Cain and Abel."I told her