Chapter 3 retrieving the stolen items part 2

Morpheus pov

I returned to the dream to figure out my next move. Y/n was rebuilding more of the castle walls of the gallery were my siblings sigils were on the wall.

"I will not punish you for disobeying my order " i said walking over to her.

I had noticed a blank spot next to Destruction but it is undecided.  She looked like.she didn't believe me. I pull her into a big with it some time for her to return it. I guess "I need your help more then think my next move will be a dangerous one that a may not retun"i tell her.

" where are we going? " she asked. "To hell" I said as I open the portal and step inside.

We walk to the castle of the morning star. The deamon challenge me for my helmet and y/n step up to be my champion. " no I will challenge his champion" I said.

We we're transported to night club and.the challenge started. Near the end I almost lost the math and looked at y/n " I am hope" I said ending the match.

I was given back my helm and we left hell but not before Lucifer warn me he would Destry me.

" tell me father if I.am to help you why make me sit on the sidelines I am not a child" y/n said turn to look at me.

I paid no.attionans walk past her to go in search of my ruby only to find y/n talking to talking to a man