Chapter 2 retrieving the stolen items part 1

Y/n pov

We walked to the House of Mystery where i saw Gregory the gargoyle sitting in front of the house.

" hello Gregory are they home" i asked as I pat the gargoyle. He nod and moved away from the door.

" hello Cain, Abel able father said making them
jump. Yo...you majesty you have re..return..ed Abel stuttered. We followed Cain to the study. " I need some of mine I created and given to you" father said.

I know Cain had changed, he had become more violent around Abel. " we do the letter of common you gave me to serve you" able said through is portrait. Cain didn't look happy and hand over his letter as Abel gave father his.

I watch as he parchment glowed a bright yellow and flowed back into him. " is there anything els we can help you with my lord Cain asked.

"No that be all for now. Come y/n we have work to do" father ordered. As I left with my father i noticed Cain with a murderest look on his face.

We graved everything we needed to summon the fates to ask them questions.

Morpheus pov

"Stay here I must speak to them alone" i tell Y/n. After giving them their gifts they were vage on to my questions that infrared me but I had an idea where to start off on my quest.

I walked back over to y/n "stay here I don't need you to come with me" I order. She didn't look expressed but I walked pass her to go find Constantine.

As I found her I lost her and had a raven follow her I saw her send a demon back to hell but y/n  stop her from leaving. " you have something that belong to my father in the wrong hand it
Can be dangerous to anyone who has it" I heard her say.

I followed unnoticed until we reached the house where I can feel the pouch of sand. I enter the room and the woman was dying.  y/n Walk over the woman pick up my pouch and put the woman into a happy dream as she died.

"Is she ..." Constantine couldn't finish. " I am sorry but she didn't die in pain. Y/n was about to walk away but Constantine stoped her "can you help me I been having the nightmare" Constantine said. " you want be having them any more Constantine thank you for your help.

Y/n walk over to me "punish me if you want but i have walk around the mortals and dream world knowing how to adopt to the feelings"

She handed me the pouch and walk away back to the dream world.