Chapter 7 Finding the lost brother

Morpheus pov

I return to my own realm and went into the library. I know even for us endless we have on and finding y/n is the one I seek.

I found it and it was glowing as bright as the sun. I hadn't noticed y/n enter the room until she went over to the bookcase of the dreams I could help but smile knowing she was taking her role seriously.

I start to talk to Lucien how y/n could be the 8th endless. " as the mortal say it rude to talk behind one back father" I heard y/n voice.

" that was not my intention my daughter" i tell her. Y/n went back to her work and I turned back to Lucien asking what i should do.

"Do what you think is best sir" he told me. I nod and was about to go over to talk to y/n when I noticed a girl standing in my library confused.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? I order. " I need help I'm looking for my brother is missing" the girl said.

I agreed to help but I also felt the was more to this girl that I had not figured out yet. I grab her book and started reading while I had my Raven Matthew keep an eye on her.

Matthew returned and told me The Corinthian was after her but didn't know why. " she a vortex" y/n said walking out of the door and out of the dreaming. I had to make a reservation plan to stop him first I had to find him.

Y/n pov
I know where she was going so I went to meet up with an old friend " hello Fiddler's Green"

" hello mistress y/n i a pleasure to see you" he said. I need you to protect the girl until we can figure out how to contain her power before it get out of controll" I told him. He agreed and left.

I decided to would also keep an eye on the girl. " hi Hal long time how's the stage show" I asked. " it going will thank you" he said trying to be happy. " I promise keep at it and you'll be going places I said. He hand me my keys and introduce me to everyone. The girl looked over noticing me.

I walked to my room and she followed me. Can i help you" i said annoyed. " why are you here" she asked. " I here to spend time with old friends is that ok with you miss walker" i said before going into the room.

I watch over as everyone slept try to find out more about the girl and her brother. The next day I over heard gal and the girl talking and I came out to help.

As we walked among the human I lets something was wrong. I noticed a nightmare talk around but lost him I'm the crowd.

" I'll go tell the boss are you staying with the girl?" Matthew asked. I nod and flayed away.

"Hay y/n you ok you look like you see a ghost?" I heard Hal say taking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry thought I saw someone I know. never mind we have a show to get to" i said leavening to go back home.