Chapter 6 The 8th endless

Y/n pov

I watch as a woman was dream playing beautiful music as she danced with a violin. I did know what else to do I thought the dream was my function but with father return I feel lost.

I felt someone behind me when they sat next to me say nothing at first. "The mortal dream of beautiful music do they?" father said. " you should see them in the waking world they inspire each other" I said not take my eyes of the mortal. " yes they are amazing" he said as we continue to watch.

" you are my favourite creation you drive me mad sometimes but you had your own way of running things while I was gone."father told me as hugged. " so what happen to me know you are back" I ask.

" I need your help with the dreamers there is a nightmare still in.the waking world and I fear the is a vortex he plans to use against us" he told me. I nod in understanding.

I watch as he left and start to make good dream to replace the ones we lost.

Morpheus pov

I left to speak to my brother Destiny on who was the new endless that would be joining us.

"It good to see bother" Destiny said. " hello brother I trust you know why I am here" I replied.

" yes I do we have another endless among us he has not come to her full power but she they are of your creation brother" he told me.

"How will I know when their a full power? I asked. "She will shine like a beacon of hope" he replied.

He walked me over to the gallery I notice there was a sigil of a pendent of the tree of life the repentances hope.

I held the sigil in my hand thinking who it be. " it is I dream of the endless I hold your sigil make your presence known to me" I order but nothing happened.

" think brother who was with you everytime you lost hope even when you were imprisoned a fragment of them was with you. He said.

I had to think when i was freed I felt hope and again when I was in hell but who... "Y/n" was all I said.