Chapter 4 the scratch for the ruby

Y/n pov

"How are you Scott free" I ask talking to an old friend. I'm good but I still haven't found my real name" Scott free said.

" I need your help something an item was stolen and I hopping you or someone the league and help me.

"What going on here?"I head father say. " I asked an old friend who a member of the league for help" I replied as I know the league owed me for the last time I helped them.

We arrived at the warehouse where it had be stored. " thank you Scott free I hope you will remember your true name" i said as I walked into the warehouse.

Morpheus pov

I located my mi ruby but when I got close to it it felt different it was draining my power. "Y/n get out of here " in order blacking out.

Y/n pov

I was about to leave but Matthew flew in and stopped me. " you can't just leave him. I turn back to my father and I felt the ruby drain way my life force and blacked out.

When I came to I saw my father over me worried and the ruby gone. "Where is the ruby?" I asked. " it's gone but we will fine it again we need to get you to the dreaming your lucky your still alive your not and endless" he said.

Once back at the dream father start to fix his kingdom. I walked into the gallery and looked at the blank spot wondering what or who it was for when father walked in the ruby has made is presence known" he said.

We arriveed at a dinner at the dinner when the ruby was glowing red. "Hand over the duby it was not meant for mortals" father said.

" your try to steal my ruby it more powerful did you two do that" John said. John used the ruby on used and we brought him into the dream world. He use the stone on us again " you are nothing without the the ruby" I said knowimg it would make him mad. As I was about to die I shart to glow like the brightest star.

Without knowing he broke the ruby free both my father and my power back to us.