𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

These are the result of all the fantasy entries. Now be warned points and mark doesn't mean your book wasn't worth a read. It's just a preference. Feedback, comments and review shouldn't put you down. A number is just a number. Good job to all authors, who joined this award.

please note that some of these comments and reviews were done the moment they do and it won't matter if you change the name, the content or the cover of your book when the result has already been sent.

𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: WritingHoneyJudge: LyseaTalesTitle: ImprecateGenre: FantasyScore: 71

Judge: LyseaTales
Title: Imprecate
Genre: Fantasy
Score: 71.5
Comments: The title, cover, and blurb go well with each other. Although, the blurb is a little too long and tedious. The grammar is okay, overall but it could require a better vocabulary since it is lacking. As for the character and plot development, it lacks enigma. The book, throughout, is unvarying and inconsistent while reading. However, the creativity and writing style are fine since it totally depends on the scheme of the book.

𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: Emy_AkpanJudge: sataerisTitle: The Curator Genre: Fantasy Points: 77/100 Comments: Well to start off with the title, it's unique and attractive but the cover, isn't that good

Author: Emy_Akpan
Judge: sataeris
Title: The Curator
Genre: Fantasy
Points: 77/100
Comments: Well to start off with the title, it's unique and attractive but the cover, isn't that good. It can be made better by adding some bright effects and different background pictures, the colour scheme of purple and black suits pretty well but the fonts aren't that nice. It can be improved more. The blurb is very exciting and amusing and the characters are well enough. I loved the character of Emy! She didn't care about what others said and overcame her insecurity! Love how she doesn't get affected by April. A confident woman. And April is portrayed as the "bully", she has her insecurities which are visible even though she tries to hide them. Though you can add some uniqueness to her character. As it feels cliché. Also focus on the character's ideas, thoughts and goals more. It's nice but can be made better.