𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Here is the result of the Sci-Fi entries. Now I want to remind you, as I already did a million times, the number, the critics, the comments, none of it was there to downgrade your work. It's purely one's preference and opinion and just a number. Do not mind it, for a critic is supposed to push you forward, not in an attempt to hurt you in any way. However, do always keep an open ear to critics for the sake of making your work better.

please note that some of these comments and reviews were done the moment they do and it won't matter if you change the name, the content or the cover of your book when the result has already been sent.

𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: FrozenShadowCJudge: -sylverTitle: The Mermaid ProjectGenre: Science FictionPoints: 52/100Comments: Honestly I don't think the title fits your story

Judge: -sylver
Title: The Mermaid Project
Genre: Science Fiction
Points: 52/100
Comments: Honestly I don't think the title fits your story. Yeah, people are dressing up as mermaids but I just don't see the connection it has. Also, I don't understand what your story is about or what turn it's going to take. Your summary promises one thing but your story shows another. I usually don't mind smut or mature content but I feel like you're overly sexualizing your story for no reason, or you're delivering it the wrong way. Your characters are teens, they wouldn't go around assaulting people like that, especially at school. Touching and groping people without their consent is not acceptable anywhere. No sane teacher would brush off a partially naked teen running around school with someone's semen on their body, and especially not wonder what happened or who did it. You really downplay sexual assault as if it's normal teenage behaviour and no one takes it seriously. It made me not like the story at all. I feel like the story strays from realism so you need to work on being more realistic and portraying SA victims in a reasonable light if you're going to write about it. Your story isn't science fiction at all as far as I can see so I'm unsure why you submitted it into this genre. Referencing your summary your story could have been a teen fiction coming-of-age romance story but you missed the chance.

𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: ISkipp_UJudge: -sylverTitle: James Knight Genre: Science FictionPoints: 76/100Comments: I think your story is written very well, teens would love this story as it's targeted to a young audience

Author: ISkipp_U
Judge: -sylver
Title: James Knight
Genre: Science Fiction
Points: 76/100
Comments: I think your story is written very well, teens would love this story as it's targeted to a young audience. James is a very likeable character because even though he wants to be a normal person he uses his power for good. My advice to you would be to focus on details and word-building. You do have details but everything feels like you tell it, as if it's in the third person perspective. Other than that you do a good job depicting what a superhero teen would have to deal with on a regular basis and I loved reading it. I don't think the story is science fiction though. It seems to be only a minor plot point in the story.