𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Here are the result of the action entries. Most of the comments were critics, please take them lightly and don't get yourself hurt by words of suggestion and points out. Remember not to let feedback, comments and review put you down. A number is always going to be just a number. Nevertheless, good job to every contestant who joined this award. (also please don't mind me ranting.)

please note that some of these comments and reviews were done the moment they do and it won't matter if you change the name, the content or the cover of your book when the result has already been sent.

𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: anythinguptomylevelJudge: Bridget_BoydTitle: LYRAGenre: ActionScore: 76/100Comments: First of all, the book was a bit weird for me

Judge: Bridget_Boyd
Title: LYRA
Genre: Action
Score: 76/100
Comments: First of all, the book was a bit weird for me. From the cover and the blurb, I was expecting a hardcore action-packed book. But no, that wasn't what was given to me. The writing style is a bit problematic too. I wished it was a bit more beautifully written. I wished the plot was written with care instead of just dumped into it. The speech and dialogue were fine but doesn't sound very natural. I can understand what was written just fine but some part of the book was a bit sudden and out of place and some were unnecessary. The author probably needs to re-read and redo the book again later if she wished to make it more attractive to her fellow readers. She lacks the hook that pulls a reader's attention to the point that it amazes them. Honestly, it was a fine book. I can understand it and I was told what the goal of the protagonist was, but it wasn't exactly written to achieve it, instead, the book's plot was rather a bit messy and the things written don't feel connected to the plot. I just wished it was written in better ways. A more alluring reader kinda way. Still tho, good job to the author.

⊱ ──────𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ────── ⊰

𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: IbirockerchickJudge: Bridget_BoydTitle: Love; The Silent KillerGenre: ActionScore: 85/100Comments: This is a classic of someone turning mentally ill after a horrible childhood

Judge: Bridget_Boyd
Title: Love; The Silent Killer
Genre: Action
Score: 85/100
Comments: This is a classic of someone turning mentally ill after a horrible childhood. I don't know how others would see the protagonist, but in my eyes, she's crazy and perfect for the genre. Her mind was so twisted that she couldn't see reasons; nothing apart from her belief that she trusted was right. Not gonna lie, I couldn't help but facepalm when she made a decision or conclusion that she thought was right. Which is not, obviously. I mean, come on, it's a mad person's decision. It's obviously not right. I find her rather unlikeable, mainly because of her choice of action. Still tho, I can't fully blame her when she's clearly deranged. The writing style was fine. It's nothing fancy but it's readably written just right. The buildup in the plot was great but the blurb only blot its ink to the pages around the last part of chapter 5. Which is good. It made me want to read more.