𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

Here is the result for Humour entries. Now I want to remind you, as I already did a million times, the number, the critics, the comments, none of it was there to downgrade your work. It's purely one's preference and opinion and just a number. Do not mind it, for a critic is supposed to push you forward, not in an attempt to hurt you in any way.

please note that some of these comments and reviews were done the moment they do and it won't matter if you change the name, the content or the cover of your book when the result has already been sent.

𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: prettyboyvyJudge: -poeticsunTitle: HIM | bxbGenre: HumourScore: 65/100Comments: The title was fine but it could be better

Author: prettyboyvy
Judge: -poeticsun
Title: HIM | bxb
Genre: Humour
Score: 65/100
Comments: The title was fine but it could be better. The author could make it more intriguing. And the same goes for both the cover and the blurb. It could use more work. There are a few grammatical errors throughout the book. The spelling, however, was a bit better than the grammatical errors in the book. Plot development and character development could use more work. The creativity was there but not really at a high point. The book could be written better under nicer and attention-grabbing writing styles. It was a fine book. It was quite entertaining.

⊱ ──────𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 ────── ⊰

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: strawberry1dJudge: -poeticsunTitle: Je T'aime, Imbécile || Jung Hoseok ×Reader|| BTS CEO SeriesGenre: HumourScore: 78

Judge: -poeticsun
Title: Je T'aime, Imbécile || Jung Hoseok ×Reader|| BTS CEO Series
Genre: Humour
Score: 78.5/100
Comments: That was a very beautiful title for a book. The cover and the blurb were fine but it could both use more work. There's a minor spelling error, not so much, but it's there. The grammatical error exists too there, just a bit tho. Nothing a little re-reading can't help. The writing style was fine and the creativity was great too. The plot development could use a bit more nudge. But the character development was fine. It was done in a great way. The writing style could use more work to be better and more interesting to read. I do enjoy the book. It was a good read.

𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: ColorfulWorldOfMineJudge: -poeticsunTitle: Donovan Castle Chronicles: Volume 1Genre: HumourScore: 89/100Comments: The title was fine

Judge: -poeticsun
Title: Donovan Castle Chronicles: Volume 1
Genre: Humour
Score: 89/100
Comments: The title was fine. The cover was really beautiful. The blurb could use more work. The grammar and spelling were almost on point. Almost. Nothing a little re-reading can't help. The plot development was fine, could use a bit more nudge, but it was fine. Character development was beautiful throughout the book. Regarding creativity, I gave it a full 15 marks because I really like how original the story seems to be. The writing style was fine, could be more interesting, but it was fine. This is a really enjoyable book.

Author: Iskipp_UJudge: -poeticsunTitle: Vote the Bitch for Prom QueenGenre: HumourScore: 89/100Comments: Beautiful title, very intriguing

Author: Iskipp_U
Judge: -poeticsun
Title: Vote the Bitch for Prom Queen
Genre: Humour
Score: 89/100
Comments: Beautiful title, very intriguing. Nice cover. The blurb could be better. The spelling was on point. A little grammar error can be found. The plot and character development were fine. The creativity was great too. I enjoyed the book very much.

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Author: Kathy_MarwinJudge: Bridget_BoydTitle: Chaos Begins: One More Highschool ComedyGenre: HumourScore: 92/100Comments: Truth be told, I imagine this book was a better fit in Teen Fiction's entries

Judge: Bridget_Boyd
Title: Chaos Begins: One More Highschool Comedy
Genre: Humour
Score: 92/100
Comments: Truth be told, I imagine this book was a better fit in Teen Fiction's entries. But nevertheless, it was amazing. The art throughout the chapter was really fun to look at. At first, reading the book was a bit sceptical and triggering for me, but I gave it a chance and it was actually really good. The plot and character development were great. Remi, who I wasn't fond of in the beginning began to be better in the more recent chapter. It's like she evolved into a better person. Though her behaviour was a bit annoying for me at first, she had a reasonable excuse for it and I can totally let it slide. And all the while, Camilla was actually trying her best to improve to be a better person too. It was all great. I enjoyed the book very much. I can see snips of the humour in the book as I read. Especially every time when reading about the protagonist's crazy group of friends. The writing style is fine and I do look forward to more from the author in the future.

---

To the Teen Fiction Entries, please hold and wait a bit longer, we're currently working on it. I humbly apologize for the long delay.