We meet again...

Quackity = Spanish teacher
Bbh: principal
Schlatt=math teacher
Karl= art teacher
George: music teacher
Dream: P.E
Sapnap: English
Charlie: teacher assistant

Quackity POV:

I just graduated college, and I got a job from my old high school. I was the Spanish teacher, i always wanted to be a teacher sounds weird, but it's my dream not yours!

I nervously walk in it was summer, school was out. I need to get my classroom together and meet my colleagues!

I was greeted by bbh. He was the principal he was also the principal when I went here. "Quackity hey!!" He said in his normal cheery tone. "Hello bbh!" I say my hand were I was holding boxes.

"Do you need help with setting your class?" Bbh asked politely. "Well... help would be appreciated!" I say trying to not sound nervous. "Well I'm busy at the moment but I have a surprise for you!!" He said picking up his phone and calling someone to his office where we were.

"I know your going to love it!" He said happily. "Well I'm excited" I said not knowing what to say. I was too curious. I wasn't holding anything fragile.

I suddenly felt a strong pair of arms aggressively hug me. "W-" I was cut off by the teacher pulling away I turn around to look at them.

It was him. Schlatt my bestfriend.

"Omg Schlatt!!" I say hugging him. "Sorry if I scared you I was just so happy to see you!!" He said. as I drop the box and hug him. "Glad to know you don't hate me!" He said hugging me back

He move across the country went we graduated for college. I don't blame him and I never did. "I would never hate you schlatt!" I say to happy.

"You guys might want to get that classroom ready!" Bbh said happy about the meeting thing between me and Schlatt.

" yeah we should!" He said picking up my boxes. "Oh no Schlatt don't worry about it!" I say taking the boxes from him. "No seriously it's fine!" He said taking one box so we had 50/50.

We arrived to my classroom. we started by organization my desk. Wait there was a knock on the door. Schlatt went to go get it.

"Quackity!" He telles from the door. I look out there was a cute looking teacher he had brown hair and was wearing a blue and purple hoodie. "You must be the new Spanish teacher!" The another teacher said. "Yes I am and you are?" I say shaking there hand.

"Karl!" He said as I let him in my classroom. "Your names Quackity right?" He said looking at my desk. "Yes it is'' I responded. ''You know Schlatt always talks about you to use even to the student, he tells story even how he l-'' Karl was cut off by Schlatt. ''Alright alright we get it! I missed him!'' He said pulling me into another hug which I immediately melted in. ''Are you two dating?'' He asked curiously.

I blushed ''what no!'' I say pulling away and looking at him. ''Sorry just looks like you are, you guys are cute together!'' He said as he walked out.

Embarrassing.