Really?

(I FORGOT QUACKITY SPOKE SPANISH SO HE'S NOW A SPANISH TEACHER NOT ENGLISH, SAPNAP WILL BE THE ENGLISH TEACHER, IF YOU'RE CONFUSED GO LOOK BACK AT THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH THE ROLE AND WHAT SUJET THEY TEACH)

It was a week before Halloween and we've fooled everyone. We keep denying it but with the nicknames people think were lying.

I didn't have a class so I decided to walk over to Schlatt's classroom. I entered and the student looked focused on an exam. Schlatt wasn't there. 'Where Schlatt?' I asked Schlatt's class. 'Went to talk to Karl' someone answered.

They had a candy bar at the corner of the class. I quickly grabbed a couple and started giving some to everyone and a lot for myself. 'What exam are you guys doing?' I say. 'PEDMAS' someone said again.

'Oh that one!.. answer to question 5 is A, it's the most complicated one!' I say. No one expected it but just wrote that. 'Well I'll get going before Schlatt yells at me, don't snitch!' I say walking out.

I had a bunch of candy stuff in my pocket. I went to Karl's classroom. It was just him and he was at his desk answering some questions. 'Hey gay @ss!' He yells at me catching some people's attention.

'Schlatt left correct?' I say going up to him. 'Yes sadly your little boyfriend went back to his classroom' he said in a sacartiste voice.

'Oh no, can I stay here for a while? I'll give you half my candy!' I say knowing someone is going to snitch. 'Sure but how much do you have and where did you get it!' He said happily I took a chair and sat beside him.

'A lot and it's from Schlatt's classroom..' I say mumbling that last part. He just took it and started eating. 'I also have the kids an answer to there exam..' I say whispering. 'YOU WHAT?' He yelled shocked. 'Yeah..'I say. There was a loud knock on the door everyone jumped.

'Alexis Quackity, I know your in here' Schlatt said. 'Well I get that' I say getting up. I opened the door 'yes?' I say. He looked scary but I was used to it.

'Why did you give everyone candy and took some?!' He yelled. 'Because they looked miserable' I say walking back to my classroom.

He followed. We arrived in my classroom.

'Sorry for being mad at you but I have a question to ask?' He said. 'Forgived and went do you want?' I say. He just looked at me and came closer

He then kissed me, it was quick. 'I- I'm sorry!' He said covering his face.

I was blushing, tomato red blushing. I enjoyed it? 'I- it's fine..' I say. Shocked at my answer he looks at me also tomato red.

'I think I love you.. ever since we were younger..' he mumbled but I heard. 'I love you too.. also ever since we were younger..' I mumble back.

'R-really?' He said not expecting that. 'Really' I say. He then pulled me into another kissed which I immediately melted in.

We broke the kiss when the bell rang. 'Alright Pumkin I have to go, don't miss me too much!' He said smirking. 'Yeah yeah whatever' I say.