Kid

Students started entering quickly. I was teaching them the basics of Spanish. Like how to curse at Schlatt in Spanish.

Soon enough the bell rang. I walked to my desk and starting correcting some paperwork. I looked up and everyone was still there with there backpacks ready to leave.

'You guys can go..? I don't need to tell you, the bell dismissed you' I say knowing that's what they were waiting for.

They rushed out of the class but a little boy stayed behind. 'Yes Tubbo?' I ask. 'Uh I need to tell you something..' he said. 'I'm all hears!' I say

'Well I'm Schlatt's kid..' he mumble. He has a kid?! 'Don't worry we're not blood related, he found me in a alleyway..' he said. 'Okay... why are you telling me this..?' I ask.

'Well because I know Schlatt wants to ask you out anytime soon and I just wanted you to know he had a kid' he said. 'Oh well thank you but how do you know he's going to ask me soon?' I ask playing dumb

'He told me while we were eating yesterday' he said. 'Okay, well watch out I might become your other dad' I say in a jokingly voice even tho it was true.

'Well I wouldn't be mad, your my favorite teacher' he said 'aw thank you' I say happily. 'Well I have to get home bye!' He said walking out.

Then someone walked in. 'I'm trying to work what d-' I look up it was Schlatt. 'I know, but I just missed you..' he said rubbing the back of his neck.

'I've missed you too, now leave' I say going back to work. He walked behind me.

I felt something cold on my chest. His hands.

'Schlatt please I'm trying to work.' I say. 'Then surely I'm not a distraction?' He said I could hear him smirking.