Creepy

"Quackity! And Schlatt..?" Asked one of my dads, Sam. "Yes this is Schlatt and he's also my boyfriend.." I say. "Your what now?" My another dad Ponk Said. "My boyfriend.." I say as we entered the house.

Everyone was giving him a death glare but he decided to play strong and ignore it. We were eating and sometimes laughing. I could see my parents were a little more opened to him then my other one.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I sigh knowing things were probably going like hell over there. I did my business and went back.

I was expecting Schlatt to be crying, but no they were all laughing. "Quackity, i like him already." My dad Foolish said. "Really?!" I Ask happily. "Of course!" He replied, I sat down smiling.

It got late quickly and my dads invited for us to stay the night, I could tell they already have a liking to him.

We got to my old room, "did i do good? Are they happy to see me?" He asked sitting on the bed. "Well you got 1/3 , that's for sure" I say. "Is that good?" He ask. "For a start yes" I say.

He sighed as I sat beside him. "Is it a relief?" I ask. "Yes, yes it really is" he said. I say beside him I placed my head on his shoulder.

Then the door flew open, it was my dad Sam. "Just making sure no funny business is going on under my roof" he said eyeing us closely. He then left.

"I am so sorry about that" i say. "It's fine" he said. I hugged him and he hugged back. "I'm tired let's go to bed" i say. He smiled and nodded.

I laid and he laid down behind me. I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. I turned around to face him and placed my head on his chest since I was shorter.

"Goodnight Pumkin" He said. "Goodnight Pumkin" I respond. I fell asleep not worrying about anything at the moment.

—(time skip:morning)—

I woke up to feeling watches so obviously I opened my eyes, my two dads Sam and Ponk watching while giving him a death glare.

They noticed I was awake and quickly left quietly. I sighed knowing they still don't trust him. "Is everything alright?" Asked the taller man.

"My other two dads don't fully trust you yet,." I say. "What makes you say that?" He asked. "Well the were watching us sleep" I say. "That's creepy" He said. "I know, but it's just them" I say.

"Didn't they use to do that when we had sleepovers?"he asked. "Yes, I'm pretty sure they did!" I say smiling.

We decided to get up and eat breakfast, we walked past the living room and I could here my dad Foolish talking to Sam and Ponk about us.

We arrived and started making breakfast for everyone. My parents eventually came in but two of them weren't happy and one was.

"Breakfast is ready!" Me and Schlatt say at the same time.