Yeah

I was at home it was 10pm. I was in my bed think about me and Schlatt together. I know it sounds stupid but the words really got stuck with me.

I couldn't help but remember situation in high school which made me think if he liked me. that I think about it now, he might have liked me. Maybe he still does we never know
————————————————————————

I was teaching my first class of the day. Student had just started. I was teaching spanish and i saw someone raise their hand. "Yes, Tommy?" I say. "Is it true, you and Schlatt went here?" Tommy asked. "Yes, we did'' I reply. 'So you two are dating!' He said. 'I'm sorry to disappoint you but no we're not' I say 'not yet!' I a voice from the door said. It was Schlatt. 'What do you want?' I say.

The bell rang. 'Class dismissed!' I say I hated went my teacher said the bells doesn't dismiss you I do! So I don't do it.

It was now me and Schlatt. 'Yes Schlatt?' I say. 'Uh after school do you went to watch a movie at my house?' He said. 'Sure, i have nothing better to do!' I say. 'Sweet, I'll be here at 3:45 pm!' He said leaving. School ended at 3:40 pm and it was last period so it was 2:40 pm.
————————————————————————
It was 3:41 pm the bell had just rang a minute ago. I was packing my stuff. I bended over to get some stuff from the ground. When I felt a hand slap my @ss I immediately stand up straight. I turned around sharply. It was Schlatt.

'I'm going to give you 3 seconds to run. 1...2..' he ran out, he seriously hasn't change.

I run after him some students in the corridor giving us weird looks.

I finally catch up to him. He was in front of his car.

'Took you long enough!' He said jokingly complaining. 'Your the one who smack my @ss!' He say gently punchin his arm. 'Yeah yeah, get in' he said.

We got in the car. We drove of with small talk about what we did in our life.