Stella

I was then done. I kept working. I stood up. I walked out. Elena and Atlas are there. "I'm so ready to have fun tonight," Elena said. I giggled. "Me too," I said. "Stella, I don't know for how long I can handle you, so I need to try to find a girl to dance with," he said playfully. I hit him on the shoulder. He smirked. The door opened. It's Miles.
I looked at Miles. I smiled. He looked away. I looked away too. Sam came.
He stopped beside Miles. "Ready for partying tonight?" Sam asked him. "Who isn't?" Elena asked while giggling. Sam looked at her with a serious face.
She smiled at him. He is still looking at her with a serious face. She cleaned her throat. She looked away. He looked at Miles again. "No," Miles said. He isn't? Sam smirked. "Guys, let's go," Atlas whispered. We nodded. We started to walk to the elevator. Miles and Sam followed us. We all stood together.

The elevator came. We all got in. We stood behind Miles and Sam. "Bye the way, there will be a dance show and everyone needs a partner," Sam said. "Fuck," Miles said while looking straight. I looked at him. Sam smirked. "I'm taking that as you haven't got a partner," Sam said. "No." He will probably get everyone. Who doesn't want to dance with Miles Harlow?
"Me neither," Sam said. "You have me," Elena said. I and Atlas quickly looked at her. Did she say that? Wow. Miles and Sam turned around and looked at her. I giggled. He looked at me. We got eye contact.
I looked away with a smile. "Do you think I will dance with you?" Sam asked in a serious tone. I looked at him. What's up with him? "Why not?" She asked playfully.
"I'm not dumb enough to dance with you," he said in a serious tone. What the heck? How dare he talk like this to her? I looked at her. Her eyes are filling with tears. Oh no. "Sam," Miles said in a serious tone. The elevator door opened. Elena quickly pushed herself past Sam and walked out fast.

Sam looked at her. I walked to him. "I hope you regret this," I said angrily. I walked out fast. Atlas followed me.
"Elena!" I yell. She turned around and looked at me. We arrived at her. A few tears escaped her eyes. "Don't cry, it's not worth it," Atlas said. "I don't know why he is like this to me," she said as she kept crying. "He even does it in front of everyone," she said.
Sam walked out the door. We all looked at him. He walked toward Elena. "Guys, I'm leaving," she whispered.
We looked at her. She quickly turned around. She walked away. "Elena," he said as he stopped. She kept walking. "Atlas, let's go," I said to him. He nodded. We walked away.
"I can drive you home if you want," he said. "Oh, yes, thank you," I said.

We went to his car. We got in. He started to drive. "What's his problem with her?" He asked. "I don't know," I said. "She said that he even does it in front of everyone, does that mean he talks like this to her most of the time?"
"Maybe," he said. We arrived. "Thank you, again, see you at the party," I said. "Yes, bye," he said. I got out of the car. I got upstairs. I went inside. "Hey, sis," she said. "Hey, Mia," I said. "I will go to a party tonight," I said as I walked toward the stairs. "What party?" She asked. "The company arranged it," I said. She nodded.
I walked upstairs. I went to the bathroom. I took a shower. I went back to my room. I changed into a red silk high-slit cross-back dress, with black heels. I took my hair in a bun. I took on some earrings and necklaces. I walked downstairs. "Wow, you look so beautiful," she said. I giggled. "Thank you, sis," I said with a smile. "I'm leaving, bye," I said. "Bye," she said. I walked toward the door. I walked out. I got into the elevator.
I arrived. I walked out. I saw Atlas and Elena. Elena is wearing a green one-shoulder side slit dress, with black heels. Her hair is curled. Atlas is wearing a black suit, with black shoes. "You look so pretty," Elena said. "Thank you, you too," I said with a smile.

"Thank you both for telling me how handsome I am," he said annoyingly. We both giggled. "You look good too," I said. "Thank you," he said. I giggled. "Let's go," he said. I nodded. We got into the car.
He started to drive. "Have you found yourself a partner, Elena?" I asked.
"No." I nodded. "You guys will dance together?" She asked. Atlas nodded. We arrived. "You guys can go, I will be right back, I just need to park the car," he said. We nodded. We got out. "Let's go," she said. I nodded. We walked to the others. I saw Miles. His back is toward me.
Miles and Sam turned around and looked at us. He hotly looked at me. My stomach filled with butterflies. He is wearing a hot black suit, with black shoes. He looks so handsome. We arrived at them. We looked at each other. "Hey, Mr. Harlow," I said with a smile. "Hey," he said with a straight face. "Hey, Elena," Sam said. Elena looked at me. I looked at her. "I will go check something," she said. I nodded. She turned around and walked away.

"Excuse me, guys," Sam said as he followed her. Miles and I looked at each other. "Mr. Harlow, do you know how the dance is?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "Oh, is everyone supposed to know?"
"No, don't worry," he said. I smiled. "We will practice at the start," he said. I nodded. "Hey, star," Atlas said. Miles looked at him. I looked at him. "Hey, atley," I said.
"Ready to dance?" He asked as he took out his hand. "Oh, I'm so ready," I said while giggling as I placed my hand on his. He smirked. He pushed me into him. We both laughed quietly.
"Hey everybody and welcome," a lady said. We all looked at her. She is standing on a stage. "Tonight we are here to celebrate the date we will arrange the heels," she said. We all clapped. "Can everyone stand in a circle, we all will dance?" She asked. "You need a partner, you guys need to stand against each other, we will dance while standing on our place, but when the song stop, you need to move to the next one that is standing beside you," she said.

"The girls stand inside the circle, while the boys outside," she said. "Every time the song stop, the girl will move to the next one and dance again," she said. "Now, everyone stands in a circle," she said. We all went and stood in a circle. I stood against Atlas.
"Now let's practice," she said. We all looked at her. She started to show us. We did as she did. We practiced for some time. "Alright, time to dance now," she said.
We all stood straight. The song started. We started to dance. "This is great," Atlas said. I giggled. We kept dancing. The song stopped. "Bye," I said. He smirked. I went to the next person. "Hey," he said. "Hey," I said. The song started. We started to dance. It went sometimes. The song was then over.

I looked down. I walked to the next one. I looked up with a smile. Oh, it's Miles. Will I dance with him? He wrapped his hands around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. He pushed me closer to him. Our lips got close. The song started. We started to dance.
"I see you are having fun," he said. "I am," I said. We backed back while holding each other's hand. I turned around while I'm still holding his hand. "Aren't you?" I asked. I turned around again into him. My back is pinned to his stomach. His hand is wrapped around my waist. I took my head to the side. He bent forward while I bent backward. I looked up at him.
"I didn't have fun until now," he said. What? What does he mean by that? Does he mean is having fun with me? No, he probably means that he is having fun since we are having a party. He pushed me up gently again. He turned me around. He pinned me to his stomach. We held each other's hands. I can feel his member. My cheeks got red.

He traveled his hands down to my hips. I started to swing my hips. This dance is pretty, but it's pretty awkward to do it with your boss. I took my head to the side. He is hotly looking at me. I looked straight. He got closer to my neck. I can feel his warm breath. It sends shivers down my body. I kept swinging my hips.
He groaned. Oh god. He freaking groaned. I know he groaned because of this. My cheeks got more red. He stroked my hips. "You learned the dance fast," he said. I giggled. "I learn fast," I said playfully. "You do?" He asked. He turned me around. We faced each other. His hands are still on my hips. I started to swing my hips.
"Yes, don't you think that?"

"Sometimes," he said. I looked at him confusingly.
"Sometimes?"
I think I do learn fast. I'm curious about what he will say.

"Yes, remember that I warned you more than once about hanging with friends when you are supposed to work?"
Is that the reason? That doesn't mean I don't learn fast.
"Oh, so you think I don't learn fast only because of that?"
"You do learn fast, but sometimes you don't," he said. I raised my eyebrows. "What, are you sad?" He asked. "No," I said. He smirked. We held each other's hand again. I turned around. I then turned around to him. We bent down. Our lips got close. "You sound sad, don't be," he said. "I'm not," I said.
He got closer to me. "Great," he said as he pushed me up gently. "Mr. Harlow," Clara said. Miles looked at her. "The dance is over," she said. Me and Miles let go of each other. "I'm happy I was the first who danced with you," she said. Did he dance with her? Oh.
I walked to a table. I stood there. I sighed.

(15)