Stella

"Fine, don't be mad."
He turned around and looked at me. "Love, I'm not mad. How can I be mad at someone like you?"
I giggled.
I walked closer to him. "Oh, so whatever I do, you will never be mad at me?" I asked playfully. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He pushed me into a kiss. My eyes widened. He is kissing me in front of everyone. I quickly backed back. "Miles, we are at work."
"And?"
"They can't see us kissing."
He looked at me confusingly. "Why not?" He asked.
"Because I'm your assistant."
"I still don't understand the problem."
I sighed. "You don't mind them seeing us kissing?" I asked. "Not at all, you are my fiancé."
I blushed. My stomach filled with butterflies. I got a big smile on my face. "Do you mind?" He asked.
"No, it's just no one knows I have a relationship with my boss so they will probably ask a lot of questions if they see us kissing."
He looked up. He grabbed my hand. "Everybody look here!" He shouted. Everyone looked at us. "Stella is my fiancé, and we will marry tomorrow!"
Everyone gasped. They started to clap. Oh, god. He told everyone. I'm happy we will marry. I'm happy Miles ended up being mine. "Congratulations," Grace said with a smile. "Thank you," I said with a smile.
Miles looked back at me.

"Back to work now, love."
"Alright."
He bent forward and kissed my lips. I kissed back. We backed back.
I giggled. I went to my office. I started to work. It went sometimes.
"Guys, since we don't have a lot of work, we can end early!" I heard Miles shout outside the door. I stood up. I walked out.
He looked at me. "Love, let's go and get the wedding ready for tomorrow," he said. "Miles, I'm so happy." He smirked. "Me too."
He grabbed my hand. We walked toward the elevator. We got in. Elena and Sam came too. "Elena, how are you now?" I asked.
"I'm fine," she said back with a smile.
"Wow, this ring is beautiful," Elena said. I giggled. "Me and Miles are engaged," I said. Elena's eyes widened. Sam looked at us surprisingly. "No way," she said happily. I giggled.
"Congratulations," she said happily. "Thank you," I said.

"You son of a bitch, you didn't tell me," Sam said to Miles. Miles smirked. "I proposed yesterday. I didn't have time to tell someone."
"I don't care, I'm supposed to know before everyone," Sam said. Miles smirked. "Even before Stella," he said. "Fine, I will remember to tell you first next time I propose to someone." Wait, what? What does he mean by that? Will he ever propose to someone else than me? I thought we will stay together forever. I quickly looked at Miles. Elena giggled. "What?" I quickly asked.
"Stella, didn't you get it?" Elena asked while laughing. Miles looked at Elena and smirked.
"Wait, what?" Sam asked.
"Miles, what did you mean with this?" I asked angrily.
"Stella, I will never propose to someone so what I meant with this was that Sam will forever wait for me to tell him first because it will never happen. I'm never going to let go of you, Stella." Stella, I will never propose to someone so what I meant with this was that Sam will forever wait for me to tell him first because it will never happen. I'm never going to let go of you, Stella.
It's so hard to stop falling in love with this man when his words are so beautiful.
My eyes opened more. "Miles, I thought you meant that you will leave me," I said. "Never." I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Elena, you got it quickly," I said. Elena giggled. The elevator arrived. "When is the wedding?" Elena asked. "Tomorrow and you both are invited," I replied. "I'm excited," Elena said. "I'm leavening then," Elena said. Miles nodded. Elena walked out.
"I will never forgive you, Miles," Sam said.
We both looked at Sam.
"Why is that so?"
"Because you didn't tell me," he said. Miles sighed.
"Sam, I think it's time for you to go home." Sam smirked. He walked out.
"Love, let's go get ready." I nodded. We walked out. We got into his car. He drove away.
"Where are we going to have the wedding?" I asked.
"In a hall close to my house."
I nodded. We arrived home. We got out. We got into his house. "I will send a message to fix the hall," he said. I nodded. He picked up his phone.
I looked at Rossie. I bent down and played with her.
"You are so cute, little Rossie." She made a cute sound. I giggled. I kept petting her.
"Stella, I'm talking to you," I heard Miles say. I looked at him. "Oh, sorry, I didn't hear you, I was focusing on Rossie."
"You better stop giving her a lot of attention, I don't like that." I giggled. "Don't be jealous over a cat." This man is so adorable. He is jealous of a cat.
"Yeah then stop giving her so much attention."
"Or what?" I asked playfully.
"Or I will send her to my grandma, and she wouldn't be able to see you for a while." My eyes widened. Oh god. I don't think this man is joking. "Miles!" He laughed. His laugh makes my heart always beat faster.
"Yeah, so you better stop." I stood up. I walked up to him. "You can't do that, she is my favorite." He raised his eyebrows. "I'm not?" He asked. "No." He looked at me with a serious face. He is my favorite. Rossie too.
He walked to Rossie. He picked her up. "Where are you going?"
"I'm taking her to my grandma, she will leave in a few days."
"Where?"
"To London." My eyes widened. "No way, Rossie is staying, Miles."
"No."
I walked up to him. "Miles, she isn't leaving for London, put her down."
"She is my cat, not yours," he said teasingly. "Fine, let her go, but we are then not friends anymore." He laughed. "It's okay for me." What does he mean by this? Is he doing what he did again? Oh no. I looked at him confusingly. "As long as that won't ruin our love relationship," he said. Oh god. My heart relaxed. I thought he didn't care. I giggled.