Chapter 10

Axel and Owen leave, and Sang is in the kitchen with Luke and Gabe

Axel and Owen leave, and Sang is in the kitchen with Luke and Gabe. Raven has been exceptionally touchy today, which I love, but we've got to play hosts for a little longer. Owen and Axel dipped, and without Kota and Sean here, it falls to Victor and I to keep the others in line. Between North, Brandon and Raven it's a full-time job, but adding in Luke and Gabe and it's a menace. Silas is great at calming down North, but Nathan riles them all up.

Our dynamics are weird. Perfect, but weird.

"Well, I'm glad we've sorted that," Victor says. I nod my head in agreement.

"Should we change the movie?" I ask the guys.

Sang is a girl... I don't know if she would enjoy this. That's not saying girls can't be into cars, but she hasn't really been watching it when she has been in the room. I don't know her well enough to guess at what she likes though.

"No," Brandon says, like I'm the stupid twin. I kick his leg, glaring at him. "What?"

"Sang is a girl. They don't really like car things," I reply.

"She hasn't complained so far," North comments.

"Clueless," Victor says. "You two don't know anything about girls."

"I know lots about girls," Raven argues. "Fuck off with your words, computer boy."

"You know how to fuck them," Nathan replies. "Not how to keep them around."

"Low blow," Brandon snaps, already on the defensive.

We're still a little sensitive about the Kayli drama, even though it has been two years since she left. Although, Brandon also frequents one night stands, so he could be taking offence to either situation. If you don't want to be called out on your shit... maybe you shouldn't be doing the shit.

"That's not what I meant," Nathan replies, looking apologetic, but Brandon just shrugs.

"I know more than how to fuck them," Raven protests. "I love women. Corey, tell him I love women."

I laugh, but don't engage. I am not going to be Raven's back up that he likes women.

"Name one thing and I'll drop it," Nathan says, grinning at him. "Come on, anything. Just tell me one little thing." We all turn and watch as he tries to think of something. Anything. But he can't. He's sputtering, and I roar with laughter.

"You really can't," I gasp out. "Ray, come on."

"What about you two?" Nathan says, turning to Brandon and North when Raven rolls his eyes. "One thing."

"They like jewellery," North says, sounding smug.

"And chocolates," Brandon adds.

"Hopeless," Nathan says, groaning. "Absolutely hopeless."

"What?" North replies. "We know what girls like."

"Sure you do," Nathan taunts. "Silas is the only reason you get laid North, we all know it."