Chapter 20

Yesterday was the best best birthday ever

Yesterday was the best best birthday ever. The bar wasn't high at all, but Sang's presence still made a very big impact. I don't know what I did right to have Sang Sorenson appear in my life, but I am so grateful for it.

Sang despite being unsure about the punishment aspect of the night, fell into the role of a submissive and really seemed to enjoy it. She is so responsive—something I know some of my brothers will enjoy. She's very loud and makes sure you know exactly how much she enjoys things, and if she's not moaning, it's a pretty big indicator.

I cuddled with her until she fell asleep, before taking a shower—and relieving myself—before getting back in to cuddle with her. I don't want to wake her yet, but once she's up we'll have a discussion so that I can assess how she's feeling, without the influence of her own lust.

Somehow I manage to doze back off, because my eyes fly open when her soft lips meet mine. It's a gentle kiss, before she pulls back and attempts to leave bed. I grab her, pulling her on top of me, and I raise my eyebrow in question. She's not escaping this discussion. No matter how shy she is and how uncomfortable it might be, it's an important step.

"Good morning Caro," she whispers, smiling. "How did you sleep?"

"Good thanks," I reply. "Where were you trying to run off to so bright and early?"

"To pee," she says, blushing.

"Oh," I say laughing. "Okay. You can go pee."

"Then I will make breakfast," she murmurs.

"I want to talk to you first," I tell her. "Go pee then come back." She nods and dashes off. She's wearing my shirt again, but I doubt she put any underwear on. I love that she doesn't worry about it in my company anymore. It just shows how much she trust she has in me.

"Owen?" Sang calls.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You were zoned out," she says, climbing onto the bed. I pull her back on top of me, ignoring the ideas this position gives.

"Honesty time," I say. "Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes," she replies. "I know you're worried I am just going to say yes to please you, but that's not true. Originally, I did say yes because I want to please you but then we talked and it was a little more than that. I trusted you—I trust you. I was scared, but I knew it was important to you and I wanted to give it a try for you. You didn't push me or force me, and I didn't agree just because I was turned on. Yes, I googled that. Aroused works too. Anyway, I trusted that if I said violin, you would stop, no questions asked. So, Owen Blackbourne stop your worrying. I had fun and I'd very much like to do it again. If I earn it, anyway."

"That's me told," I say smiling, holding my hands up in defence. "Thank you for telling me." I'm really glad to hear that, and I have absolutely no doubt she'll earn herself another spanking.