Chapter three: Where is Regulus?

TW: lot of blood, really bad language,

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Sirius pov _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Regulus ended the call. I closed my eyes, and put my phone slowly to the table next to me. I just cried and cried. Remus came to me and hugged me tightly. I put my head on his shoulder, not opening my eyes. "What have I done?" I whispererd.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Regulus pov _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I woke up, I first looked around. I saw I was in a basement. I stood up, from floor on what I had been laying, and walked to a door and tired to open it. Locked.

There was silence.

No sounds.

Only silence.

But when someone called me, once again, the sound was very loud, or at least it felt like it. I didn't answer yet, I started to take more notes in my mind of my situation.

-cold

-no windows

-I have same clothes than I had before

-the basement is small

Then I answered, and noticed that it was James. 'Well, what ever. I don't think there is much matter right now' I thought. I was very calm, what was a little surprise.

"Hello?"

"Hi Reg. I just wanted to ask if you are okay?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"Hard to say. You see I'm fine, just a little bit hungry. But I don't know where I'm expect that I'm in a basement. I think someone kidnapped me, and that's because last thing I remember before waking up from here is that I was going to home when everything went black."

"Oh my god! Do you know who kidnapped you? Can I call Sirius?"

"No. Sure, b-"

I had strange feeling, so I stopped the call. I looked around again, and saw that the door was open. I didn't waste time to think that why, before my legs started to run there. But I didn't even take more than few steps when I was on the ground, and someone kicked me hard, so I gasped, and didn't move.

That someone walked to the door, and closed it. I was frozen, too scared to do anything. I didn't look who that someone was.

"Well well well, you woke up cousin dear. And I see that you were talking with someone."

"Bella?"

"Yes, that's me. Now tell me, who it was?"

"No one."

She kicked me hard.

"Who. It. Was?"

"No one!"

She sat next to me, and took my chin, and then made me look at her.

"Be kind boy and answer your cousin. Or I will make sure, that you will never see day light again, and never feel the feeling of being loved again, and never feel feeling of not being hurt again!"

I was quiet a moment. I wanted kind of that James would suffer, but I knew what she could do, and I didn't want that to James. So I did my choice. "It was no one."

She kicked me again, but this time twice. She probably would have more but my phone started ringing. "Answer it."

So I took my phone slowly, and noticed that it was Sirius, thank god. He was exactly who I needed. I had a plan to tell him where I was or at least who was someone, and I also knew that James wouldn't understand. "Hi Reg h-" But I cut him off. "Bella."

Bellatrix took my phone out of my hand and stopped the call.

"THAT'S IT!!!! STAND UP YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT! LETS GO!!!!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_ James pov _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was driving like crazy, but Sirius only told me to go faster. We finally made it to their cousin's house and ran in. The house was silent. We ran to the basement. It was empty, door was open and there was blood on the floor. "Did he escape?" I asked. "I don't think so." Sirius said.

We ran out of the house, and started searching for him. I couldn't loose him. I heard steps, and talking. Soon I saw them. I stayed quiet, which was really hard, but I knew that I had to. Reg was walking forward and Bella right behind him, holding knife on Reg's neck. I saw that Reg had many new wounds, and he was bleeding little bit.

"Where are we going?" Reg asked.

"Away, because you little cock whore went and told your cock whore brother where I was keeping you."

"How did you know?"

"I have always knew."

They kept walking for a moment, until Bellatrix took the knife off from Reg's neck, and pushed him on the ground. I saw now that Reg's hands were tied behind his back. Bellatrix kicked him. I took my own knife and started slowly walk behind her. If I attacked at the wrong time, she could kill Reg!

I saw Reg close his eyes, only few people knew he was excellent at hiding his panic. Usually he hid it by closing his eyes.

"FOR THE LAST TIME IDIOT, WHO WERE YOU TALKING ON THE PHONE WHEN I WALKED INTO THE ROOM?!" Bellatrix screamed.

I saw Sirius come behind me, probaly he heard Bellatrix. Then I realized that she must have talked about when I called to Reg.

"AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IT WAS NO ONE!" Reg screamed back. I couldn't believe that Bellatrix had hurt him probably a lot, but he didn't tell her about me!

We were finally at a good spot to attack, and get her away from Reg. Sirius attacked and I ran to Reg. "It took you long enough." Reg muttered. I freed his hands and he tried to stand up but I put him back down and his head on my lap. "Nope, you stay here mister."

Bellatrix screamed when Sirius attacked to her. She threw her knife in the air, trying to hit Sirius, but missed and hit a tree. Sirius called cops and ambulance.