Epilouge

TW: Smut, self harm thoughts, and I don't know 100% how gay sex works so please don't hate me if this is completely wrong

10 years later

-_-_-_-_- Regulus Pov -_-_-_-_-_

I married the man who I love, nine years ago. We talked about everything, and when he came to save me from Bella, I thought that maybe he wasn't lying when he said that he loves me. I still have scars from that evening reminding me from her, but Jam (James) always makes sure that I feel loved, so I wouldn't start to hate myself because of my scars.

We live in a cottage, far away from everything. I have own garden, library (because even when I said to James that I can survive with out, he said that anything what makes me happy is worth it. And that we both come from rich families so the price didn't even matter too much) and James has lovely kitchen what has huge counter for cooking, but also sex (trust or not but that's what he told me and made me blush).

We have one child, named Harry. He's now 8 years old. We had sex with Jam on our wedding night and we forgot to use condom. Two weeks later I found out that I was pregnant. He wasn't maybe a planned child, but we love him anyhow very much. I would take the pain I had  that evening million times more if it would mean that Jam and Har (Harry) would live happily and safe for rest of their lives.

That night. The pain. Scars. I was weak. I am weak.

Thoughts started running through my mind, when I started thinking that evening. Harry was at school now, and James was somewhere at the house, I wasn't really sure. I walked to James and I's bedroom and there to the mirror. I took off my sweater and looked my body from the mirror.

One scar was at my arm, other at my stomach, third at my stomach too...

Then I felt myself being turned around and lips starting to kiss every scar I had. James.

I sighed, but couldn't help myself from laughing. "James! You're tickling me! Stop!" I said. He took me to his hands, and threw me on our bed. He came after me, and started kissing my scars again. "You're gorgeous, you know that?" James muttered.

"But I'm not! You saw how weak I was then! I have scars reminding me of it! You're smart enough to understand, that she had a reason for killing me! I'm gay, I'm ugly, I'm weak..."

"Reg..."

"What?"

"Shut up, and admit you're stunning."

I sighed happily. "I don't deserve you."

But it was a mistake to say so because he started to tickle me with his hands, and I can tell, it was hell!

"You're gorgeous, stunning, and deserve me more than anyone else. Admit it!" James said.

"Jamess!! Stopp!!" I laughed.

"I stop, AND I will prove you that you're gorgeous, if you admit it!" James said. I couldn't answer because I laughed too much. I tried to push his hands away, but he was stronger than me, and I couldn't move them more than just a little bit. I wondered what his way to prove it to me would be. It could be anything! I said immediately when I married him, that he would always have permission to do anything he liked with my body if it would make him happy. So, he literally could prove that I'm gorgeous anyhow, well at least try to prove. The years before I married him had made me sure that I didn't deserve love.

I tried to move away from him, but he kept me close.

"James! I'm praying you!"

"That's not going to work, love."