Chapter - 13

Pete's Pov

" Pete you're done packing right?",

" Yes khun noo ", I already packed last night.

" Why do you look so sad today ?, Are you okay Pete ?",

" Yes , I am just lacking on sleep ",
Well it was kind of true , i couldn't sleep yesterday.

" You can sleep on the plane ",
He said patting my head.

I just smiled.

So many things were going on my mind but right now I need to maintain my sanity. I will clear these things up when I'll be back from this trip. I might need to visit my grandma.

.

We left for the airport to get into theerpanyakul family's private jet.

Minor family was going to arrive at the airport directly.

.

We reached the airport.

" Are you okay Pete?", Porsche asked.

I just nodded.

I spotted Vegas, Macau and their bodyguards. Khun Kan couldn't come since he was busy and khun korn didn't come because according to him this trip was for the younger generation.
Well I was thankful for that.

Vegas was staring at me.

Khun noo left with arm and Pol to get in the jet first ,Then followed by Khun kinn ,Porsche and few other guards.

" Hi P'Pete", Macau came to me looking all excited.

" How have you been Macau?", I ruffled his hair.

" Good!!",

" Pete come fast ", Kim said .

" Let's go Macau ", I said to him .

Vegas was just following after us .

Everyone was already seated.

I went to sit with Macau,

Kim looked a little bothered but he sat on the single seats on the other side while listening to music.

Vegas also sat on the single seat.

.

" How is college life going ?",

" Good , I already made a friend. I wanted to bring him too ,but this trip was family only . You should meet him Phi' , he is very funny and cute",

" I would love to meet him someday, how is it going with khun tay? ", I smiled at him.

" We haven't talked about our relationship yet .
Since college started both of us got quite busy . So, I'm giving him some personal space",

" You're very mature Macau "

.

As the lights got dimmer , everyone started sleeping.
I was tired , so I started dozing off too.

I layed my head on something, it was macau's shoulder probably.

Uh, I shouldn't bother him . I opened my eyes to get up that's when I noticed it was Vegas.

" What are you doing?", I slowly whispered. Trying not to get anyone's attention.

He sushed me by keeping his finger on my lips..

" Let me have this moment, please",

He held my hands. It was dark but I could see his eyes. I wanted to get lost in his eyes .