Chapter - 38

Vegas's Pov

" Is he still angry?", Dad asked me over call..

" Yes, infact a lot.. he is not even talking to me. Are you coming over ?", I asked him because it would be better if he could come, this way Pete's anger would be diverted towards both of us, not just me.

" No way !!, I don't want to mess with him right now. Tell me when he's a little normal and then I'll apologise to him",
The way he sounded so scared made me chuckle. Can't believe he is the same man who makes others scared of him..

" Fine, I'll let you know when Pete's mood gets better.",
" Is he still breathing?", I asked the last sentence a bit more quietly..
Because I lied to Pete that uncle was dead when infact he was alive.. well am sure he won't last long tho, atleast not after the surgeries that me and dad performed on him..
It was fun..I can see myself becoming a doctor..

" Yeah for now, but he is mostly passed out because of the blood loss..not sure how long his old ass will last",..he replied

" I wanted to have more fun but seems like he won't entertain us for long . I'll come by today and then we can electrocute him.." as I said that, a wave of thrill ran down my body ..

" Cool, I'll wait for you. "

" Bye dad, " I ended the call.

*********

" Do you need help babe?", When I entered our room, I noticed Pete was struggling with the babies.

He chose to stay silent but then venice started crying..

" Should I call berry, wait was is it bell.. fuck who cares. Do you want me to call that nanny?", I asked as I walked to him..

" Venice tell your dad why doesn't he helps me instead ", he said glaring at me..

Like that baby can speak..

" Okay. Give it to me",.. I moved my hands forward.

" His name is Venice, not 'it',".. he rolled his eyes..

" Oh you little man ,why are you giving your Pa a hard time?.. stop crying. I don't like it when someone bothers my boyfriend ",.. I said as I rocked him back and forth ..

" Yeah because your Dad likes to bother me himself", he said to Venice in a baby voice .

I couldn't hold my smile. Pete is the cutest.

" Vegas ,I think he needs a diaper change", .. yes that was the first thing that Pete told me..

" W-What?"

" Change his diaper.".

" Do you want me to clean his shit?",

" I do", he smiled maniacally..

Fuck !! I am doomed ...

....

" Uhh It stinks", I almost puked while removing his dirty diaper.
What does he eat to poop like this?

Pete was right in front of me, giggling and laughing at my situation..

" Clean his butt with the wipes",he instructed.

" What?, Am not touching his shit",.

" Stop overreacting. You deserve this after lying and keeping me in dark"

" Babe I promise I won't ever lie to you, not even in my dreams.", This stinky baby made me realise my mistakes and if this is how I'm going to get punished then I would rather not lie..

Pete chuckled..

" Come on clean it faster",..

" Can I atleast get gloves or something?",..