First time with you - KSJ, MYG, KNJ

Jin: 21yr.

Yoongi: 20yr.

Namjoon: 19yr.

You: 2 days

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡•••♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

The boys' parents just called, they asked the 3 brothers to meet at their home.

Since the brothers were on a fun siblings trip to Latin America for almost 9 months, they had no idea about the surprise their parents had for them when they came back.

As they were already by the front door of the house when Yoongi called their mom.

"Hello? Mom, we're already at the house and we've been knocking for like 5 minutes. Let us in!" He said.

"Oh honey, we're not home yet. Let yourself in, I know you all have the keys." Yoongi heard his mother say.

"Oh okay, bye then, see you soon."

"Yeah, we'll be there in 2 minutes. Bye bye."

The boys went inside the house, completely oblivious what kind of surprise their parents had for them. They weren't ready for what they saw when their parents entered through the front door.

"Hello~~" Their mother sang.

The 3 brothers gasped in shock when they saw what their mom was holding in her embrace.

A little baby girl.

"Say hi to your little sister!"

When their mother said the words 'little sister' Seokjin was already in tears, Yoongi stood there frozen with his mouth agape and Namjoon had his face buried in his hands, hiding the fact that he was almost crying.

It's not that they were sad or disappointed, they were delighted that there's a new addition to the family, but they were shocked to their cores.

"Mom, why didn't you tell us?" The youngest brother asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise! I knew you were going to be away for so long so I kept it a secret, so that when you'd come back, you'd had a little sister." She explained.

"Y/N say Hi to your brothers!" Your father said with a smile.

"Can I hold her?" Seokjin asked, wiping his tears.

"Of course!"

The now 6 member family gathered around to watch their new addition being held by her brother for the first time, in awe of how precious the baby was.

Your father took pictures of the wonderful moment when your brother held you and you squirmed in his embrace.

"Oooh! She don't like you, she wanna get out and be held by her Yoongi oppa." The second oldest teased.

"Shut up! She loves her Jin oppa!.... But okay hold her, my hands are tired." Jin laughed as he passed his baby sister to Yoongi.

Yoongi happily took you from Jin's arms and put you into his own, proudly giving you a kiss on your soft forehead.

"She's so cute..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

Soon after, the youngest brother Namjoon, was eager to also hold his baby sister in his arms and was already reaching for her when she was still in her Yoongi oppa's arms.

"Be careful with her! She's too precious to ever get hurt!" The second oldest said as he passed you to Namjoon.

"Aigoo~~~ She already has the best brothers in the world~~"