Uncle Yoonie - MYG

Yoongi: 28yr.

You: 27yr.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡•••♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

The sound of the doorbell made all 7 guys turn their gazes from each other to the front door.

Yoongi's ears perked up and got excited at the sound, he knew exactly who was at the door.

"Hoseok-ah, open the door!"

Hoseok immediately got up and answered the door revealing you with your almost 3 year old daughter.

Jieun, your daughter, as soon as she saw Hoseok, she smiled. She loved all 7 of her uncles.

She loved how uncle Hobi is always very smiley and fun.

She loved how uncle Jinnie can always cook for her and let her watch.

She loved when uncle Jiminie would dance with her.

She loved how she could always play with uncle Kookie.

She loved when uncle TaeTae would sing with her.

She loved when uncle Joonie would read books with or to her.

But there was one uncle who was obviously her favorite, her uncle Yoonie.

Who is also your older brother.

"Hi~~~" Hoseok greeted the both of you with a hug before some of the boys also gathered to greet you and Jieun.

You and your daughter happily greeted all of the boys before you began your mini search for your older brother, Yoongi.

As you and the rest of the guys entered the living room, you found your brother calmly sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Uncle Yoonie!" Jieun yelled in excitement as she trailed behind you.

As soon as Yoongi heard his niece's excited voice, he got up from the couch to engulf the little girl into a big hug.

Jieun happily ran to her favorite uncle and hugged him as tight as she could.

You and the rest of the members watched them fondly, swearing to themselves that Yoongi couldn't be anymore cute when with your young daughter. It was obvious that he loved his niece to death.

"Hi! You've grown so much! I missed you, did you miss me?" He greeted her with his signature gummy smile while kissing her forehead a few times. 

Your daughter nodded eagerly and kissed her uncle's cheek in response.

It was so cute to see how much Yoongi actually cared for his niece and escape to their own little world, ignoring all the people around them.

Yoongi quickly picked Jieun up and cuddled her in his arms as she started to tell him what she was up to. You all sat down on the couch, also trying to have conversations with each other but also not taking your eyes off Jieun and Yoongi.

It was too adorable of a sight to miss.

"Okay that's great Jieun-ie. Listen, your uncle Jinnie cooked all of us some food. So how about we eat and then you'll play with the rest of your uncles." Yoongi suggested before Jieun happily agreed to the plan.

You ate an amazing dinner made by Jin and later decided to go outside and play with your daughter, well more like watch as she played with her uncles.

The six of her uncles and her played as you and your brother Yoongi watched and talked.

"She's growing up so fast. I swear I feel like I gave birth to her like yesterday and now she's almost three." You sighed as your brother chuckled at you.

"I remember when I held her first, I still can't believe I was the first person to hold her!"

You smiled fondly as you and your brother continued to watch Jieun play with her uncles.

"Remember when we were little we would play that game too?" Yoongi asked when suddenly your own memories started to flood over.

"Yeah... And you would always push me in the sand after. Or in a pile of leaves."

"You're a good uncle." You blurted out. "A really really good uncle, but to be honest I'm not really surprised."

"Because you were the best brother."

"Really?" He asked in disbelief, he would've never expected you to say anything like this.

"At times." You both chuckled, remembering your own childhood memories with each other while watching little Jieun play with her uncles.

Your brother pulled you into his arms while you both tried to contain your emotions because of your childhood memories.

Even though you almost had no childhood, barely had any good memories, you both were in awe of how much you actually meant to each other and most of the good memories of your childhood..

Were with each other.

"Want me to tell you something?" Yoongi asked before you nodded in response, wondering what the hell he would surprise you with this time.

"I sometimes pretend she's you."

"Really? Why?"

"She's just precious and she looks and acts like you and sometimes I regretted that I couldn't be as good of a brother so I sometimes treat her like I wanted to treat you back then."

Tears were basically now rolling down your neck, not even your cheeks. Neither you or Yoongi have been the best as expressing your feelings and all sweet things like that, so it was an understatement that you were surprised.

"Aww that's sweet. You were a good brother regardless."

"At times?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Hey!"

The sweet sound of your daughter's laugh as she continued to play and the chilly breeze of air just made the moment even more perfect, at that moment you knew that everything in your life now made sense.

And you were happy, very happy.

You and Yoongi just started to randomly exchanging childhood memories as you watched Jieun play games that the both of you used to play with each other as kids.

"Remember when I almost broke your nose?"

"Remember when we stole mom's earrings and sold them to buy her a gift?"

"Remember when I first heard you rap and you got so shy and messed up in front of all those other people?"

"Remember when I taught you how to play piano and you fell asleep on my lap?"

"Remember when you said you were moving to Seoul and I started crying so hard and didn't want to let you go?"

"Yeah and I felt bad and I took you with me, worst mistake of my life."

"Hey! I literally helped you producing your debut song!"

"Oh! Do you remember that one time when I forced you to listen to the song that I wrote-"

"And then I had to tell you they were bad so you would stop."

"That was mean, I got hurt. They were actually good."

"Oh wait! Do you remember when we were really little and sometimes when it would rain and thunder we would sleep together because I was scared?"

"Good times.... I love you lil' sis."

"Awww I love you too Yoongs."

"Eomma, uncle Yoonie! Why you crying? What happened?" You heard Jieun yell from afar.

You and Yoongi were quick to wipe your tears and smile towards the little girl.

"Nothing Jieun-ie, they're just happy tears. Keep playing with your uncles!"