He comes back from collage - KNJ

Namjoon: 19yr.

You: 16yr.

Ho.Ly. Shit! It's been a year! It's been a motherfuckin' year! WHY AM I SO NOT PRODUCTIVE. I've kinda ignored my older books and my reason: no motivation. I kinda wanna bring it back because my newer books have been getting a lot of attention from me and I wanna finish these older books and finish all my books in that matter so I can publish even more cuz I have A LOT maybe 80 something to be exact. So enjoy.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡•••♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

The day has come, the day is here.

Your, probably, favorite person is coming back. Today.

Today!

Your older brother is coming home from collage and you couldn't be more excited. Over all that time that he was gone, he hasn't come home once until today, and over that time you also didn't talk much, except for occasional 15 minute face-time calls every once in a while.

*knock* *knock*

But now, he's here.

As soon as you heard the doorbell ring, you jolted up from your bed and rushed downstairs to greet your brother and it became a mission to surpass the speed of your parents.

Mission successful.

You couldn't have opened the door faster than you did.

And there he was, Kim Namjoon, your older brother.

As soon as you saw him, you let out an inhuman screech and jumped into his arms, wrapping your limbs around his torso.

"Hey, little sis," He said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Joonie."

You stayed like that for a short while before you heard your mom clear her throat.

"I feel like I also have the right to hug my son." She joked before she scooped your brother up into her arms.

"Hey mom."

Namjoon briefly hugged your mom before turning his gaze back to you.

"You've grown. You're a lot taller than I remembered you being."

"Well yeah, I'm sixteen, old man."

"Ya! You little-"

"Come in, you two can talk on the couch, you're letting the cold air into my house."

I know this is so short, I AM SORRY. FORGIVE ME PLS. ANYWAYS LYYYY <3333