WWsiblings - KSJ

Jin: 29yr.

You: 25yr.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡•••♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

"This one?" You asked your brother as you got out of the dressing room.

"...No." He answered.

You rolled your eyes as this was the 5th outfit you've shown him. You took off the jacket and started to unzip the dress after you made it back into the dressing room.

"I SWEAR IF I DON'T FIND ONE, I'M WALKING OUT!"

The style team let both of you pick out your clothes for this specific photoshoot and as your older brother Jin already found one to his liking, you had a struggle with matching it.

Meanwhile Seokjin was slowly getting annoyed that you couldn't find an outfit

"That would be a good thing." He laughed silently.

"I heard that!"

"How though?!"

When you finally came back from the dressing room in a pink-tinted white dress, that matched perfectly with his all-black suit and created a nice contrast, Jin threw his arms up in the air in happiness that you finally found the one.

"Well finally! Yes! This is it!" He took your hand and dragged you to the set.

"Wait really?"

"Yes! Now come on!"

After being a model for the past 7 years, this photoshoot is the one you were excited for the most because you're doing it with your older brother who you love dearly.

He always has been your biggest supporter and has visited you during your photoshoots and came to multiple fashion shows, just to watch you walk down the runway.

You have always been thankful for him and also supported him during his busy schedule.

"Okay is everyone ready?"

"Yes!"

You and your older brother Jin immediately started posing when the photographer started snapping the photos and giving commands and compliments like:

"Y/N chin up more. Great!"

"Step closer to each other. Perfect!"

"Jin, maybe put your arm around her shoulder. Nice!"

"You two are beautiful!"

You were surprised how well it was to work with Jin and how professional he was, posing right next to you.

Being honest, you were a little nervous about doing a photoshoot with your older brother because you initially thought he would be trying not to laugh half of the time.

A few more poses, outfit changes and set prop changes, the photoshoot was finished within an hour and a half, way sooner than anyone expected.

"Okay, thank you everyone!"

You and your brother both bowed to the hard-working staff as you went off to the dressing room and gathering your things before going out of the building to continue on with your day.

As soon as the photos were released and one of them being put on the cover of Elle Magazine Korea, fans and K-Netizens gave their honest opinion on them.

'Kim siblings visuals never disappoint!'

'Runway model Kim Y/N and her brother, BTS member Jin, look stunning in Elle Magazine photos.'

'My jaw literally dropped when I saw Seokjin and Y/N on the cover together.'

'The contrast in their outfits is everything!'

'Perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair. Perfect siblings!'