Why did you want to do it? - MYG

Yoongi: 26

You: 21

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡•••♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

!Warning! This chapter includes mentions of suicide. If you are sensitive to this kind of content, I would recommend you skip this chapter.

"Y/N!" Yoongi yelled.

This evening Yoongi came back home to a very disturbing letter from his little sister, saying:

"Yoongi I love you, I always did but I'm sorry because this is goodbye... I love you"

As soon as Yoongi read the letter, he knew something was extremely wrong and he was worried to death.

He had sent all 6 of the guys to search for his sister to her favorite places in town but also dangerous places where she may get hurt like tall buildings and dark alleyways.

Now Y/N has never showed signs of depression or any type of illness to anyone, even the people she's closest to like her best friends and her older brother.

So Yoongi automatically was terrified and was afraid that his sister might do something that'll break the hearts of everyone around her.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Yoongi yelled out again, desperately trying to find his little sister.

"Excuse me, do you need any help? I hear you're looking for someone." a man asked.

"Y-Yes, I'm looking for my sister. She has medium length dark brown hair, a tattoo on the left side of her neck, her right lower arm is covered in flower tattoos and her face looks kinda like mine."

His heart shattered when he heard the male's response.

"I think I passed by her a few minutes ago, she's sitting on the edge of Banpo Bridge. When I talked to her, all she told me was that she was scared."

Yoongi was worried it was far too late and that his sister, whom he loved so much and practically raised, was long gone.

"Th-Thank you.." was all he could say before he ran, full speed towards the Banpo Bridge.

After a while of looking, he finally found you, still sitting on the edge of the bridge until he witnessed the most heartbreaking thing no one ever wants to see.

You jumped off, almost 2000 feet down.

Or wanted to jump. Yoongi had grabbed you by your arm just in time before you could fall and saved you.

"Please don't..." He cried out, doing everything he can to keep his sister from falling off the bridge.

"Y-Yoongi...." You mumbled, shocked that anyone would help you and care for you anymore.

After a some time, Y/N was still reluctant to move from the hanging position she was in but Yoongi held for dear life, refusing to let go of her or even loosen his grip.

Eventually though, with a help of a few people, Y/N was successfully pulled onto the surface of the bridge, where she was safe.

Her legs were weak and was crying profusely, Y/N immediately fell into her older brother's arms and hugged him tighter than ever before. They collapsed onto the ground as the rest of the guys arrived.

Yoongi was so relieved that he arrived just in time to save his little sister who he of course loved to death. Nobody would want to think if Y/N's brother wouldn't make it in time.

"Y-Y/N-ah, why did you want to do it?" Yoongi managed to ask.

"I don't know! I just felt empty and worthless and just wanted to die."

What he heard crushed his heart, he felt as if it was his fault for not protecting his little sister.

"Why didn't you talk to me? You know you can talk to me about anything anytime... You had no idea how worried I was.." He cried out.

"Sorry Yoongi."

"No, don't be sorry. Just promise me you'll never try to do anything like that again and if you have those kind of thoughts, just talk to me. Okay?"

"Yeah... I love you oppa."

"I love you too."

After that traumatic event, Yoongi promised himself to always keep his sister close and to protect and love her all he possibly can.

Safe to say Y/N felt very protected and safe thanks to her older brother and has been much more expressive about her feelings.